Vive Electric Wheelchair Model V
INDEPENDENTLY NAVIGATE INDOORS
Safely and smoothly navigate indoors and on smooth outdoor surfaces with the Vive Mobility electric wheelchair
COMFORTABLE CAPTAIN'S SEAT
Ride in safety and comfort with the power chair’s large, cushioned captain’s seat that is fully adjustable and swivels for easy transfers
EASY TO MANEUVER
Equipped with a 360-degree joystick controller, the powerchair is easy to maneuver indoors and out with intuitive speed controls, dual braking system, and a tight, 25” turning radius
MOVE WITH POWER
Powered by two rechargeable batteries, the compact power wheelchair has a maximum speed of 4 mph and a long driving range of up to 15 miles per charge
Easily adjust the seat height and angle of recline as well as the footplate and armrest height, width, and angle to comfortably accommodate most adults
The durable motorized wheelchair frame safely supports up to 300 pounds
Checkout Securely With:
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Drive Range Per Charge: 15 miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Total Weight: 151 lbs
- Front Tires: 6.2"
- Rear Tires: 10"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Turning Radius: 25”
- Length: 40"
- Width: 24.75”
- Height: 44”
- Ground Clearance: 2.5”
- Seat Dimensions: 18” x 20"
- Seat back height: 18.5”
- Total Weight: 155 lbs
- Battery Requirements: 12V 35AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 15 miles
- Battery Charger: On-board charger, 2A
- Motor: 200W 3900 RPM
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Vive Mobility Electric Wheelchair
- Two rechargeable batteries
- 3-Pin charging cable
- Five-year limited guarantee
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition; and issuing Cura360 an Approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping costs. Customer is responsible for the Return Label.
- Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
- All returns MUST be pre-approved
- If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
- Shipping costs are not reimbursable
- Returns due to Damage or Defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
- 60 day guarantee