Merits Health Vision Sport Mobility Power Wheelchair
VISION SPORT P326A
- Mid-wheel drive design provides outstanding maneuverability in tight, compact spaces.
- Patented articulation mechanism allows front wheels to climb up a step or threshold easily.
- Low center of gravity provides a smooth and stable ride both indoors and outdoors.
- Dual in-line motors for enhanced efficiency, torque, range, and performance.
- Full suspension design offers a comfortable ride.
- Swing back controller bracket is standard.
- Height and width adjustable armrest, semi-reclining backrest, and height adjustable seat.
- Excellent stability on the footplate.
|Weight Capacity: 300lb||Product Weight: 185 lb|
|Driving Range: 18 mi||Max Speed: 5 mph|
|Turning Radius: 20"||Ground Clearance: 2"|
Checkout Securely With:
|Driving Range||18 mi|
|Max Speed||5 mph|
|Battery Type||12V U1 x 2 pcs|
|Motor||DC 24V , 160W (Rating) / 520W (Max)|
|Max Climbing Angle||6°|
|Controller||PG nVR2 50A / DY LiNX|
|Weight Capacity||300 lb|
|Total Weight||185 lb|
|Front Wheel||F/R 6" x 2” PU tire|
|Drive Wheel||10” (260 x 85) Foam filled tire|
|Rear Wheel||F/R 6" x 2” PU tire|
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame