Comfy Go X-9 Remote Controlled Power Wheelchair With Automatic Recline
Introducing the X9 power electric wheelchair from ComfyGo! This innovative new design includes an automatic reclining backrest, and automatic lifting leg rests that can work together or independently of each other. The customized comfort of this chair is combined with strength and endurance built to last.
Checkout Securely With:
|Seat Area Width *||18"|
|Seat Area Depth||17"|
|Seat Height (from the ground)||20"|
|Armrest Height (from the seat)||9"|
|Backrest Height (from the seat)||32.5"|
|Max Loading Weight||286 Lbs.|
|Overall Product Dimensions||36.5" x 25" x 48.5"|
|Folded Product Dimensions||30" x 19" x 29"|
|Net Weight without Battery||86 Lbs|
|Net Weight with Battery **||92 Lbs|
|Battery Weight **||6 Lbs|
|Battery Charge Time||4 to 6 hours|
|Battery Type||12AH Li-ion/20 AH Li-ion|
|Airline / Cruise Approved||Yes|
|Range ***||10 mi/17 mi|
|Max Speed||4 mph|
|Front Wheels||8 inches solid tire|
|Rear Wheel||12 inches inflatable tire|
|Motor||DC 24V/250W x 2|
|Climbing Angle Max Degrees||6 deg|
|Degree of Protection||IPx3|
|Turning Radius||≤ 47 inches / 1200 mm|
|Adjustable Height Backrest||No|
|Leg Rests||Joystick-controlled independent automatic leg rest|
|Wireless Remote Control||Yes|
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
· All new products come with a limited warranty. All batteries have six months (6) of warranty. Spare parts have one year of warranty. The limited warranty does not cover labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, nor does it extend to non-durable components, such as rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. Proof of purchase and serial number is required for all warranty claims.
· ComfyGO, INC. is not responsible for any damage or loss of packages due to a returned item. ComfyGO, INC. shall review and inspect all returned items within three (3) business days of receipt. Notice shall be provided to customers for items not deemed covered under warranty. Customers shall be required to authorize the return within fourteen (14) days of notice, or the item shall be discarded.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com