Ossur Unloader One Knee Brace
Unloader One® is designed to relieve osteoarthritis knee pain and wearing it may help improve mobility. It features Össur's patented 3-point Leverage System, which combines a single hinge with dual Dynamic Force System™ straps to generate unloading of the affected knee joint.
Unloader One can be worn for your daily activities. Clinically proven to reduce the pain associated with unicompartmental osteoarthritis of the knee, this brace is designed for average to high-impact activities, indoors as well as outdoors. It can also help reduce your reliance on pain medication and avoid negative side effects.
25% reported a reduction in the use of pain medication*
31% reported a reduction in the use of OTC anti-inflammatories*
35% reported a reduction in the use of prescription anti-inflammatories*
Features Ossur Smartdosing (see more info below)
Checkout Securely With:
Features and Benefits:
- Dual Dynamic Force System™ (DFS) straps provide unloading of the knee joint, which may result in pain reduction while being worn.
- The lightweight frame is perforated for flexibility and ventilation, with a flexible, low-profile upright hinge that contours to patient anatomy and allows use underneath clothing.
- Tool-free SmartDosing®, powered by the BOA® Fit System, enables the patient to dial into a fast, effortless, precision fit by controlling the strap tension to manage their pain level.
- Color-coded Quick Fit buckles enable easy application and removal.
- Proprietary Sensil® silicone liners are designed to reduce migration.
- Unloader One® is easy to adjust in the field, to fit an individual‘s contour.
- • Dual Dynamic Force Straps designed to reduce pressure on sensitive bony surfaces
- of the knee, resulting in a reduction in pain
- Tool-free SmartDosing dial enables fine-tuned pain management and can be adjusted even when wearing the brace
- under clothing
- Color-coded quick fit buckles enable easy application and removal
- Proprietary Sensil® silicone liners designed to reduce migration
- Flexible, low-profile upright contours to patient anatomy and allow the use of underneath clothing
- Quick Connect Strapping for tool-free removal and replacement
- Lightweight frame is perforated for flexibility and ventilation with custom paint options for the Custom version
- Unloader One is available in pre-fabricated and Custom version
Moderate to severe unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis - Degenerative meniscal tears - Other knee conditions that may benefit from unicompartmental unloading
It's Barely There! Feel unconstrained – this lightweight, low-profile brace fits comfortably and unobtrusively underneath your clothing.
Convenient. Manage your pain relief on the go with the easy-to-adjust SmartDosing®dials for a rapid response to changing levels of pain.
Simple to Apply. Get moving quickly and easily, with just two buckles needed for an intuitive brace application.
Breathable. Stay comfortable with breathable liners and vents to help you keep cool as the adventure unfolds.
Please see below for sizing info:
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433