Compass Roscoe Knee Pillow
Get all the benefits of sleeping with a pillow between your knees with the Roscoe orthopedic knee pillow. The ergonomic knee pillow features a unique shape made to help ease pain, improve circulation, and promote proper alignment. A stabilizing strap prevents the knee support pillow from shifting during sleep for comfortable and effortless support. Don't let pain keep you up at night. This pillow for knee pain reduces pressure to allow for a deeper and longer night's rest.
Checkout Securely With:
- Made to enhance side-sleeping posture. Our contour knee pillow, by design, is made for spinal alignment when side-sleeping. The curved knee pillow keeps your knees apart to improve posture and relieve pressure.
- Aids in a deeper and longer night's sleep. Pain keeping you up at night? Our foam knee pillow keeps your hips and spine aligned after falling asleep. You stay in a comfortable position for a pain-free rest without interruption.
- Promotes blood circulation. Our knee ease pillow promotes circulation by keeping your knees apart and spine aligned. It prevents you from waking up in discomfort and with proper blood flow for less pain.
- Memory foam molds to your body shape. Our chiropractic knee pillow is made of high-density memory foam to mold to your body for ample support. The memory foam conforms to your body to give you custom support exactly where it's needed.
- Relieves lower back pain. Our knee foam pillow stabilizes the pelvis and lower back to align the back, hips, and knees for comfortable sleep. If you have back pain problems, then a spine aligns knee pillow can help.
- Built-in strap keeps it in place. The built-in strap keeps the knee rest pillow in place, making it the perfect knee pillow for side sleepers. Don't settle for a knee wedge pillow that will move while sleeping.
- Removable cover for easy cleaning. Our knee pillow for sleeping features a removable and machine-washable cover. No more worrying about having to replace your physical therapy knee pillow because it's gotten dirty.
Removable Cover: Yes
Package Dims (h x w x d): 9.8" x 7.7" x 5.6"
Package Weight: 8.96 oz
Product Dims (h x w x d): 5" x 9" x 7.5"
Material: Memory Foam
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.