Advanced Orthopaedics Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
PFS Night Splint by Advanced Orthopaedics is scientifically engineered to accelerate the healing process and reduce the body's recovery time. It is carefully designed to protect the body while providing superior comfort and support. Orthopedic Night Splint allows the patient to apply consistent stretch to the plantar fascia by holding the foot in gentle dorsiflexion.
Checkout Securely With:
Features of Advanced Orthopaedics P.F.S. Night Splint
- Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is designed to treat plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis and heel pain
- Foam wedge is included for additional stretch on the plantar fascia
- Lightweight design for patient comfort while sleeping
- PFS Splint fits either left or right foot
When to use Advanced Orthopaedics Plantar Night Splint?
- Pain and discomfort of plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis
- Tears in the fibrous tissue that occur after a night of rest
- Night-time healing / morning pain cycle
How to apply Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint?
- Unfasten all straps.
- To maximize the angle of dorsiflexion, the night splint should be applied while seated with the knee bent.
- Ensure the heel is placed as far back in the splint as possible.
- Position the foot in the splint, and adjust the length of the strap.
- Secure the instep strap first to hold the heel in place.
- The tightness of the instep strap should be checked by extending the knee.
- Next, the calf and foot straps may be adjusted and secured.
- Use the bilateral adjustable straps to control the amount of dorsiflexion and stretch.
- Pull back the dorsiflexion straps to a comfortable tolerance and secure them with the hook and loop closure.
- The toe wedge may be used for additional stretching by placing it under the liner.
- Adjust the straps if necessary.
Care instructions for PFS Night Foot Splints:
- Remove the liner from the splint.
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
- Air dry away from heat.
- Do not machine wash or dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Spot-clean the splint and straps with a damp cloth if needed.
- Wear as recommended.
- Always consult a physician when encountering persistent pain, discomfort, inflammation, or swelling.
|Size||Men's Shoes Size||Women's Shoes Size|
|Small||4 to 6||5 to 7|
|Medium||6 to 10||7 to 11|
|Large||10 to 13||11 to 14|
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
We, Advanced Orthopaedics, Inc, hereby warrant our manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship and in conformity with all standard applications in effect at the time of this letter. Our standard procedure dealing with manufacturing defaults is to repair or replace the product under the following conditions:
Our products are warrantied for a minimum of three months and up to six months depending on the type of product ordered. For additional details regarding the warranty length please contact our customer service line at 1877