Compass Bed Buddy at Home® Neck Pillow
The Bed Buddy Neck Pillow is soft and luxurious and will treat tired and sore muscles with the instant soothing warmth of moist heat. The comfortable shape molds to the neck and shoulders for ultimate comfort. The light scent of relaxing lavender and chamomile aromatherapy helps ease stress and tension. This long-lasting and reusable therapy pack is filled with 100% natural grains to provide a comfortable feel.
- Microwavable neck pillow. The neck wrap provides moist heat therapy by simply heating it in the microwave to treat tired and sore muscles. It's perfect for anyone looking for a natural form of pain relief.
- Lavender and chamomile aromatherapy scent. We've combined the therapeutic benefits of moist heat therapy with the relaxing scents of lavender and chamomile to offer a relaxing and calming treatment.
- Molds to the neck and shoulders for ultimate comfort. The neck wrap fits perfectly to your neck and shoulders to reduce inflammation and relieve pain—no need to worry about the heating pad slipping off or not getting an effective treatment.
- Heat Times: 600W - 2:15, 900W - 1:30, 1200W - 1:07
Checkout Securely With:
Package Weight: 2.08 lbs
Condition: Chronic Pain
Application: Moist Heat Therapy
Product Weight: 2.01 lbs
Target Area: Neck
Package Dims (h x w x d): 9.38" x 4.5" x 3.38"
Product Dims (h x w x d): 11.25" x 13.25" x 1"
Fragrance: Lavender and Chamomile
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.