Ossur Miami LSO
Miami LSO is a spinal orthosis designed for gross immobilization of the lumbar region of the spine and pain relief. It is comfortable, low profile, and easy to fit, while anatomically contoured panels provide increased lumbar spine support and reduced stress on the low back during flexion/extension movements.
Checkout Securely With:
- Slim or standard-width belts.
- Proven Miami double-pulley system with length-adjustable pulley cord.
- Intuitive and easy fitting, with fold-over belt arms to enable quick adjustment directly on the user.
- Universal belt sizing accommodates waists up to 178 cm/70 in.
- Universal posterior panel to accommodate more patients with less inventory.
- Contoured posterior panel sized S - XL for a precise, anatomical fit.
- Quick-Fit pocket enclosure and blue highlights for patient ease of use.
Conditions requiring gross immobilization of the trunk in the lumbar region such as: - Stable, non-displaced spinal fractures (L1-L5) - Spinal Stenosis - Herniated discs - Degenerative Spinal Pathologies - Spondylolysis - Spondylolithesis
Universal Miami LSO : Click Here to Download
Brochure : Click Here to Download
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition; and issuing Cura360 an Approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping costs. Customer is responsible for the Return Label.
- Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
- All returns MUST be pre-approved
- If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
- Shipping costs are not reimbursable
- Returns due to Damage or Defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required