Ossur Formfit OA Wraparound Medial Brace
Ossur Formfit OA Wraparound - Medial is a cost-effective, low-profile option for patients with mild to moderate unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis. The Dynamic Force Strap tensions as the leg extend, providing pain relief in a single pull motion. The slim polycentric hinge design and breathable material offer a discreet and comfortable fit. Dot-coded color wrap closures and non-slippery rubber tabs allow for a simple donning procedure for the user.
- Easy wraparound design
- Dot-coded closure wraps
- Non-slippery rubber tab
- Dynamic Force Strap
- Low-profile design and slim hinge
- Breathable lycra
Checkout Securely With:
|Size||Thigh Circumference||Calf Circumference|
|X-Small||36cm - 41cm||28cm - 32cm|
|Small||41cm - 46cm||32cm - 36cm|
|Medium||46cm - 53cm||36cm - 41cm|
|Large||53cm - 60cm||41cm - 46cm|
|X-Large||60cm - 67cm||46cm - 51cm|
|2X-Large||67cm - 75cm||51cm - 56cm|
|3X-Large||75cm - 81cm||56cm - 61cm|
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition; and issuing Cura360 an Approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping costs. Customer is responsible for the Return Label.
- Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
- All returns MUST be pre-approved
- If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
- Shipping costs are not reimbursable
- Returns due to Damage or Defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required