Therabody Theragun Elite Massager
Top rated for best value, Elite offers the most popular features of a Theragun in an ultra-quiet device designed for the everyday user. It's never been easier to experience the proven 5-in-1 benefits of Theragun's percussive massage for recovery, performance, sleep, mobility, and stress
QuietForce Technology QX65: The motor behind our quietest device ever.
We leveraged advanced sound insulation around the QX65 model of our proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology to create the quietest experience possible. Elite's motor delivers up to 40 lbs. of additional no-stall force while running quieter than ever. And with Active Torque Control™, the Elite maintains all that power without diluting treatment speed or quality.
Checkout Securely With:
• Theragun Elite
• Protective Carrying Case
• 5 Attachments
• Standard Ball
• Power Adapter
Smart App Integration via Bluetooth, OLED Screen, Customizable Speed Range, 3 App-Guided Preset Routines Saved on Device
5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
All 4th Generation attachments
Elite Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
9.5 in x 6.7 in x 2.8 in
(24.0 cm x 17.0 cm x 7.4 cm)
Battery Life and Charge Time
120 minutes; 80 minutes
12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
1-Year Limited Warranty
5 closed-cell foam attachments
What touches your body matters, and hard plastic can harm the body. That's why the Elite's attachments are made with non-porous closed-cell foam that can be easily wiped clean for a more hygienic experience
Using the Elite
- To turn on the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button for 2 seconds on the button pad.
- Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed.
- Press the left (<) and right (>) arrows on the button pad to toggle between your Elite’s pre-loaded treatment presets.
- The Elite should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin.
- To turn off the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button on the button pad until the device shuts down.
Connecting the Attachments
Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment.
The Elite is a smart device enabled with Bluetooth® connectivity, designed to pair seamlessly with the Therabody app. When you download the app, you’ll be guided through a step-by-step setup and shown how to pair your device. Once paired with your device, the app can remotely adjust speed, activate guided treatment presets, and make real-time recommendations based on your usage. The Elite’s OLED screen supports your app experience by displaying the current speed and force to help guide your treatment.
Saved Preset Routines on the Device
The Elite can store up to three presets locally. Each preset is a unique combination of speed, time, and force depending on the guided wellness routine it stems from. That means that each person’s device is specific to them and can be tailored to their particular needs.
Charging the Elite
- After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into Elite’s charging port.
- The battery level will appear on the OLED screen, blinking until the battery is fully charged.
- Charging is complete when the OLED screen shows 100% and the battery icon is full. The Elite is wireless charging enabled.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
This Therabody Limited Product Warranty (“Limited Warranty”) applies to the Therabody products set forth below and is given by Therabody, Inc. and its affiliates (“Therabody”) to the individual purchaser of products solely when purchased through an authorized retail partner or directly from Therabody. Therabody warrants that the Therabody-branded products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Therabody’s published guidelines for the time periods set forth below (the “Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period will commence on the original date of purchase of the product from Therabody or an authorized retail partner. Any local consumer law rights for non-conforming products remain unaffected. Please note that by using a Therabody product, each purchaser agrees to be bound by the Warranty as set out below. For any warranty issues, please reach out to us by phone or chat anytime. All Limited Warranty services must be authorized and performed by Therabody or a service provider authorized by Therabody.
- Device & charger: 1 year (2 years in the EU/UK)
- Wireless charging stand: 1 year (2 years in the EU/UK)
- Power adapter: 1 year (2 years in the EU/UK)
- Attachments: 30 days