Comfy Go Quingo Ultra Mobility Scooter
The ALL NEW Quingo Ultra Mobility Scooter from ComfyGo features an all-aluminum chassis that offers lower weight, greater styling, and portability. It has a host of safety and performance features at an affordable price.
|Drive Range: 10/18 miles||Product Weight: 120 lbs.|
|Top Speed: 4 mph||Weight capacity: 300 lbs.|
|Ground Clearance: 2"||Suspension: No|
*See below info on Driving Range
Checkout Securely With:
|Electric Motor||DC 24v 250 Watt|
|Battery Configuration||2 x 15Ah|
|Travel Range (2 Battery)||10 miles**|
|Battery Configuration||4 x 15Ah|
|Travel Range 4 Battery Configuration||18 miles***|
|Curb Climbing||Max 2″|
|Type||5 Wheel PMV*|
|Class||EN 12184 class B|
*PERSONAL MOBILITY VEHICLE
Travel range varies greatly by each of the following factors such as type of terrain, surfaces driven on, the weight of the rider, the ambient temperature & the condition and age of batteries. All these factors can reduce the quoted travel range calculated in ISO716-4:2008 test conditions.
The Quingo Ultra mobility scooter benefits from the same innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications, and assembly by highly trained technicians as all our five-wheel scooters. Like all Quingo mobility scooters, the Ultra comes with the safety, comfort, and maneuverability offered by our unique, worldwide patented, 5-wheel design.
The Quingo Ultra mobility scooter is extremely straightforward to transport and is very easy to dismantle, taking less than 60 seconds to be loaded into the boot of even a small car and, due to its lightweight aluminum chassis, it is easy to lift the individual components. Ideal indoors or out, it can be used in shopping centers and for trips to small local shops, or for keeping in touch with family and friends. The unique 5-wheel stability system enjoyed by Quingo scooters maintains the maneuverability, superior driving position, and posture benefits of a 3-wheel mobility scooter while implementing the stability and safer cornering characteristics of a 4-wheel scooter. As well as the exceptional anatomical driving position all Quingos also offer an astonishing 80% more foot room than a 4-wheel mobility scooter of a similar length. Additionally, Quintell™ Adaptive footplates allow individual adjustment in multiple planes assuring the most natural and comfortable ride.
- Superb portability – The heaviest component weighs just 39 lbs or 17.8kg. Dismantling and assembly are both efficient and swift and your customers will appreciate the blend of comfort, performance, and portability.
- No ordinary portable mobility scooter – Enhanced 5-wheel stability. The first generation, 3-wheel portable mobility scooters, while agile, are unable to match 4-wheel portables when it comes to stability. Using British-designed 5-wheel Quintell™ technology makes for stability in a class of its own, crucial for negotiating hills and inclines and when mounting or descending curbs.
- Enhanced comfort & posture control – Being able to achieve a healthy posture is a vital consideration when choosing any mobility vehicle. Quingo is the only range of mobility scooters that feature adaptive footplates and allow for full ergonomic posture control, affording exceptional comfort even on those lengthy excursions. The feet-forward configuration of Quingo allows customers of a loftier stature, and those who may suffer joint stiffness, to be accommodated in comfort in a portable vehicle measuring only 41.5 inches in length.
- Safer curb handling – even at angles. Curbs can represent a considerable obstacle to scooter users. Only the Quingo 5-wheel system features the capability to ascend and descend curbs at an angle of up to 45°. Additionally, Quingo’s patented Kerbmaster not only prevents tipping but also eliminates beaching with its auto-powered drive system.
- Unrivaled agility and a tighter turning circle – In independent research carried out by Thorpe Associates the 5-wheel Quingo proved to be more maneuverable than any 4-wheel scooter, of comparable length, available today. This makes for agility while maintaining safety, in places with restricted spaces such as small shops and shopping centers
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
· All new products come with a limited warranty. All batteries have six months (6) of warranty. Spare parts have one year of warranty. The limited warranty does not cover labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, nor does it extend to non-durable components, such as rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. Proof of purchase and serial number is required for all warranty claims.
· ComfyGO, INC. is not responsible for any damage or loss of packages due to a returned item. ComfyGO, INC. shall review and inspect all returned items within three (3) business days of receipt. Notice shall be provided to customers for items not deemed covered under warranty. Customers shall be required to authorize the return within fourteen (14) days of notice, or the item shall be discarded.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com