Comfy Go Quingo Flyte Mobility Scooter with MK2 Docking Station
The next generation, Self-Loading Portable in the Quingo Mobility Scooters range, the Flyte Mobility Scooter loads and unloads itself in under 60 seconds using the innovative and newly designed MK2 Docking Station. The MK2 is easier to fit, more flexible, and lighter Docking Station with the heaviest component weighing just 19.6lb. It will fit most hatchbacks and SUVs with the included SUV adaptor kit.
The Flyte is the perfect Indoor/Outdoor Mobility Scooter for those that struggle with lifting.
Checkout Securely With:
Every Quingo Mobility Scooter benefits from innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications, and assembly by highly trained technicians. And, like all 5-wheel Quingo Mobility Scooters, the Flyte Mobility Scooter comes with safety as standard.
The Quingo Flyte mobility scooter takes portability to the next level, removing the need for heavy lifting while loading in under 60 seconds. With its ability to self-load using the two-button wired controller and MK2 Docking Station, the Flyte can be transported with ease in nearly every hatchback car, SUVs, or 4×4 (requires SUV and 4 x4 Docking Station Extension Kit). The Flyte is ideal for indoors and out and can be used for trips to the local store, shopping centers, and other public places or for keeping in touch with family and friends. The unique 5-wheel stability system shared by all Quingo scooters preserves maneuverability and improves your driving position and posture. With the patented 5-wheel design, you’ll have the maneuvering benefits of a 3-wheel mobility scooter and the stability and safety characteristics of a 4-wheel scooter. Like all Quingo scooters, the Flyte offers an exceptional anatomical driving position with an incredible 80% more foot room than a 4-wheel mobility scooter of a similar length. The Quintell™ Adaptive Footplates allow individual adjustment in multiple planes to ensure the most natural and comfortable riding position.
- Portability in its own Class – With its self-loading ability and all-new MK2 Docking Station, the Flyte makes transporting your mobility scooter a breeze. The heavy lifting is eliminated, as loading and unloading are achieved by using the 2 buttons on the wired controller. The heaviest component on the MK2 Docking Station weighs just 19.6lb.
- No ordinary Portable Mobility Scooter – Enhanced 5-wheel Although agile, the first generation 3-wheel portable mobility scooters are unable to match the stability of the 4-wheel portable. Using British-designed 5-wheelQuintell™ technology makes for unrivaled agility and stability crucial for negotiating tight turns, hills, slopes, or when mounting or descending curbs.
- Enhanced Posture & Comfort – Being able to achieve a healthy posture is a vital consideration when choosing any mobility vehicle. Quingo is the only range of Mobility Scooters that feature Adaptive Footplates and allow for complete ergonomic posture control, affording exceptional comfort even on those lengthy excursions. The feet forward configuration of Quingo allows customers a loftier stature, and for those who may suffer joint stiffness, to be accommodated in comfort in a portable scooter measuring only 42.2 inches in length.
- Safer Curb Handling, Even at Angles – Curbs can represent a considerable obstacle to Scooter users. Only the Quingo 5-wheel system features the capability to ascend and descend curbs at an angle of up to 45°. Additionally, Quingo’s patented Kerbmaster not only prevents tipping but also eliminates beaching with its auto-powered drive system.
- Easy View Digital Dash with Battery Meter Gauge, Digital Status/Fault Indicators, Infinitely Variable Speed Dial, Push Button Lighting Control, Audible Warning Horn Button, Fingertip Forward/Reverse Speed Levers, and Security Ignition Key.
- Two-tone Fold-flat Seat with Forward/Reverse Mechanism & Quick Release Seatbelt.
- Automatic Regenerative Braking, Automatic Electromagnetic Parking Brake, Easy Grip Manual Hand Brake.
- 3 x Front Lights & 2x Rear Lights/Center Rear Brake Warning Light.
- Docking Station securely holds the Flyte Mobility Scooter during transit. Fits most small hatchback cars and larger vehicles with no modifications to the vehicle and no tools required.
- Unrivaled Agility and a Tighter Turning Radius – In independent research carried out by Thorpe Associates the 5-wheel Quingo proved to be more maneuverable than any 4-wheel scooter of comparable length on the market today. This allows for agility, while maintaining safety, in places with restricted space, such as small shops and shopping centers.
Max Speed: 4MPH
Carrying Capacity 350lbs
Max Range on a Charge: 23 Miles
Turning Radius: 40.2"
Max Curb Height: 3″
Max Gradient: 6 degrees
Battery Type: 4 x 22AH (opt 6 x 22AH)
Motor Size: DC 24v 250 watt
Offboard Battery Charger: 5.0AH
- Remote Control Self-Loading & Docking System
- Ultra Bright LED Low Energy Marker Lamps
- EZ View Digital Dash with On-Screen Status Indicators
- Forward/Reverse Seat Adjustment
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
· All new products come with a limited warranty. All batteries have six months (6) of warranty. Spare parts have one year of warranty. The limited warranty does not cover labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, nor does it extend to non-durable components, such as rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. Proof of purchase and serial number is required for all warranty claims.
· ComfyGO, INC. is not responsible for any damage or loss of packages due to a returned item. ComfyGO, INC. shall review and inspect all returned items within three (3) business days of receipt. Notice shall be provided to customers for items not deemed covered under warranty. Customers shall be required to authorize the return within fourteen (14) days of notice, or the item shall be discarded.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org