Afiscooter-C4 Model Mobility Scooter
Afiscooter C4 Model Mobility Scooter -The Best 4-Wheel Mid-Size Multi-Purpose Mobility Scooter
Safe and comfortable, with well-tuned shock absorbers, the Afiscooter C4 4-wheel mid-size mobility scooter is one of the most popular electric scooter models on the market.
Offering a luxurious orthopedic rotatable seat and a powerful wide field-of-view LED headlight, the user-friendly Afiscooter C4 includes an ergonomic tiller, left and right-hand controls, and an easy-to-read display.
Afiscooter Mobility Scooter is a multi-purpose mobility scooter that allows for an excellent travel range and is perfect for both outdoor and indoor purposes.
Enjoy an exceptionally comfortable ride, simple operation, and a premium look and feel.
|Drive Range: 25-28 miles||Turning Radius: 67"|
|Top Speed: 9.4 mph||Weight capacity: 330 lbs.|
|Ground Clearance: 4"||Suspension: Full Spring (F and R)|
Checkout Securely With:
|Overall Width - Standard Wheels:||26”|
|Overall Width – Folded:||31”|
|Overall Height - No Canopy:||50”|
|Overall Height - with Canopy:||65”|
|Ground Clearance:||4 “|
|Weight - No Batteries:||209 lbs|
|Weight - (+) Canopy:||26 lbs|
|Total Weight Capacity:||330 lbs|
|Travel Range:||25-28 mi|
|Maximum Speed:||6.2-9.3 mph*|
|Max Climbing Angle:||9º|
|Tire Size – Front:||3.5 x 6”|
|Tire Size – Rear:||3.5 x 6”|
|Battery Type x2||12V 85Ah, Max.|
|Drive Motor:||24V DC motor | 950W|
|Controller Type:||SD 120A|
- A robust design to maximize the protection and safety of the driver.
- A Delta tiller with an LCD display and left and right side finger touch controls to accommodate any driver.
- Full front and rear suspension system for ultimate comfort while driving (for both indoor and outdoor use).
- A Luxurious, orthopedic, and remarkably conformable seat, provides easy boarding and comfort while driving.
- Excellent storage space with a lockable front compartment, built-in cup holders, and an option for an additional lockable rear box.
- A Powerful, long-lasting, energy-efficient LED headlight.
- An option for a Hard-top canopy to ensure a comfortable ride in all weather conditions
- User Friendly, with an ergonomic tiller, left and right-hand controls, and an easy-to-read display
- Safe and Comfortable, with well-tuned shock absorbers, a Luxurious orthopedic rotatable seat, and a Powerful wide field-of-view LED headlight
- Multi-Purpose, with Mid-size dimensions, Pneumatic tires, a powerful motor, and High Ground Clarence that are brilliant for both Outdoor and Indoors purposes.
Download Owners Manual
Download Product Brochure
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
All Afiscooters are covered by extensive warranty for a minimum period of one year. The warranty policy must also reflect the local rules and regulations. Please contact your local provider for specific details.