DIESTCO Deluxe Tiller Bag
Deluxe Tiller Bag
DIESTCO Deluxe Tiller Bag securely attaches to the Tiller of just about any Scooter with Tiller Style Steering. Keep all of your personal items handy & safely out of sight in 1 of the zippered or velcro pockets. Made from high-quality, weather-resistant polyester.
Checkout Securely With:
DELUXE TILLER BAG
- Mounts to tiller handle for easy, convenient storage.
- It can be mounted in front or behind the tiller.
- Includes front zippered pocket with a pull ring, a mesh pocket, a side pocket, and an inside pocket.
- Better than a basket because items are safely out of sight!
Approx. Dimensions: 9″ x 12″ x 2.5″
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Manufacturer’s Warranty on all products is valid for the duration of 6 months after purchase of the product. Product will either be repaired or replaced at the discretion of DIESTCO MFG CORP.