Foldawheel Pegasus Powered Lift Standing Manual Wheelchair
Pegasus Powered Wheelchair is suitable for users with weak fingers, palms, and arms. It allows you to stand up or sit down with a simple power control function while the chair is self-propelled like any other standing manual wheelchair. Frequently standing up can significantly improve the user’s health and prevent problems due to extended sitting. Great to serve as physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital, or rehab center. The up/down position can control by a small, easy-to-use, switch at the tip of the armrest.
User Measurements Are Required To Order This Chair. Please Contact Our Product Specialists to Assist you. Call Toll-Free: 833-207-3433.
|Weight Capacity: 265 lbs|
|Transport Weight*: 56 lbs.|
|Total Weight**: 68.5 lbs|
*Per industry standard, this is the weight without wheels or any removable riggings on the smallest available frame.
**Weight shown is a basic weight and will depend on the size and options chosen.
Checkout Securely With:
|Seat Width Choices||14″/ 16″/ 18″|
|Seat Depth (Adjustable) 14″||16″/17″/18″|
|Seat Depth (Adjustable) 16″||16″/17″/18″|
|Seat Depth (Adjustable) 18″||18″/19″/20"|
|Footrest to Seat Length (Adjustable)||16.5″-18″|
|Travel Weight 14″/16″/18″||56 lb/58 lb/60.5 lb|
|Total Weight 14″/16″/18″||68.5 lb/70.5 lb/73 lb|
|Packing Size 14″||35″ x 19.5″ x 19″ (L x W x H)|
|Packing Size 16″ & 18″||35″ x 22″ x 19″ (L x W x H)|
|Rear Wheel Packing Size 14″, 16″, 18″||23″ x 23″ x 6.8″ (L x W x H)|
|Open Size 14″||40″ x 22″ x 33.8″ to 37.8″ (L x W x H)|
|Open Size 16″||40″ x 24″ x 33.8″ to 37.8 ” (L x W x H)|
|Open Size 18″||40″ x 26″ x 33.8″ to 37.8 ” (L x W x H)|
|Weight Capacity||265 lbs.|
Cura360 Review: Pegasus: Semi-Power Standing wheelchair
If you like the idea of our standing wheelchair Leo, but lack the strength from palms and fingers, you can use Pegasus. You need to use one finger to control the stand/sit movement.
- The Foldawheel Manual Wheelchair, Pegasus has a similar function as Leo but with the power stand/sit function. You can control Up/Down movement at your own pace with a small controller at the tip of the armrest.
- It is suitable for paraplegia and hemiplegia users with weak arms, hands & fingers. (Should you want to drive or travel in a standing position, kindly look into the fully powered models Phoenix and Draco).
- Practice standing up and sitting down frequently for maximum health benefits. Great to serve as physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital, or rehab center.
- Both front and rear wheels are quick-release detachable, with solid PU tires.
- You can detach the 4 wheels and then fold down the backrest to become compact enough to fit in a regular car trunk.
- The total weight of this semi-power standing wheelchair is 70.4 lbs however, can reduce to 59.4 lbs after detaching 4 wheels with a quick-release function.
- Uses only high-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy to ensure lightweight, durability, and safety standards.
- Pegasus is available in 14″, 16″, 18″ seat widths with multiple adjustable parts to suit different body sizes.
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height to suit users with different sizes and leg lengths.
- The footrest angle is adjustable to stretch the calf muscles and tendons as the user stands up.
- It comes with other straps for the knee, chest, and safety belt. (In addition, optional safety straps like thigh straps, ankle straps, and H-shape harnesses are available too).
Other Important Features of the Foldawheel Powered Wheelchair, Pegasus Semi-Power Standing Wheelchair
- It is equipped with Rear Wheel Suspension by Polyurethane Blocks in order to provide a more comfortable ride.
- You may use your cushion on the seat because it is velcro ready.
- Up to 5-year international warranty
Thare are no returns allowed on Foldawheel products.
Foldawheel Series Lloyd Standing Series, PW-4x4Q. The warranty for the above wheelchair models is up to “5 years Limited International Warranty”
|Parts||Warranty Duration (years)|
|Motor and Controller||2|
The following are not covered under this warranty: Backrest and seat cushion, armrest pad, and Storage/Travel Bags.
The warranty only covers NON-DELIVBERATE OR NON-ACCIDENTAL damage. Damage caused by user negligence, accidental damage, intentional or not, are not covered under this warranty. Products that have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, improper handling or operation, and any modification or misuse are not covered by this warranty. Any damage caused by improper usage, or normal wear and tear is not covered, and you should not use this warranty claim. If you are sure you need to file a warranty claim, please provide as much information as you can about the issue.
Upon warranty claim, we will ask for photos of the chair to verify its condition. If photos cannot be provided, warranty parts will not be provided. Kindly provide photos of your wheelchair upon claiming any warranty, especially if it involves the motors or frame. There is no exception to this policy.