Foldawheel Phoenix Fully Powered Standing Wheelchair
Phoenix is the latest model power-standing wheelchair on the market. You can move in the standing position and recline 25 degrees for more comfort. It comes with full specifications including an adjustable headrest, an H-shape harness for safety, and an LED light for nighttime independence.
User Measurements Are Required To Order This Chair. Please Contact Our Product Specialists to Assist you. Call Toll-Free: 833-207-3433.
|Drive Range: 18 miles||Max Slope: 10 deg|
|Top Speed: 5 mph||Weight capacity: 265 lbs.|
|Ground Clearance: 3"||Weight: 220-232 lbs.|
Checkout Securely With:
|Seat Width Choices||14″/ 16″/ 18″|
|Seat Depth (Adjustable) 16″/ 18″||18″/ 19″/ 20″|
|Total Weight 14″, 16″,18″||220.5 lb/ 225 lb/ 232 lb|
|Open Size 14″||38.5″ x 21.5″ x 40.5″(LxWxH)|
|Open Size 16″||38.5″ x 23.5″ x 40.5″(LxWxH)|
|Open Size 18″||38.5″ x 25.5″ x 40.5″(LxWxH)|
|Footrest to Seat Length (Adjustable)||20″ to 22″|
|Battery||12V36Ah x 2 pcs|
|Packing Size 14″ & 16″||40.5″ x 25″ x 30″ (LxWxH)|
|Packing Size 18″||40.5″ x 27″ x 30″ (LxWxH)|
|Drive Range||18 miles|
|Top Speed||5 mph|
|Weight Capacity||265 lbs.|
Phoenix – Power Standing Wheelchair
Phoenix allows you to stand, sit, and move in a standing position and it also provides you the priceless 10 health benefits.
What Makes Phoenix Such a Great Choice and Value?
- This Phoenix power wheelchair enables the user to move in a standing position.
- 5-speed control with driving speed up to 5 miles/hr
- Travels up to 18.5 miles with a full charge
- Equipped with Dynamic Shark Controller system for precise user control and sensors for safety
- Automatically adjust to slow speed during non-sitting position for safety
- The backrest is reclinable 25 degrees to maximize comfort
- Equipped with LED lights for night going out and signal warning purposes
- Available in 14″, 16″, and 18″ seat widths with multiple adjustable parts hence can suit different body sizes
- Different types of straps for knee, calves, chest, and safety belts for safety and comfort
- Optional thigh strap, ankle strap, and H-shape harness are available upon request too
- Only high-grade aircraft-quality aluminum alloy is used to ensure durability and safety standards
Other Important Features:
- The footrest angle is adjustable to stretch the calf muscles and tendons as the user stands up
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height to suit users of different heights and leg length
- 3-layer foam cushion and back support to ensure extra comfort
- Rear spring suspension for extra comfort over rough terrains
- Adjustable and removable headrest
- Phoenix is an excellent power sit-to-stand power wheelchair with a 25-degree recline function.
- Some users may call it Phoenix 2 or Phoenix II because this is the 2nd generation of Phoenix.
- Travel distance may vary depending on how many times the user stands up/down, slopes and user weight, etc.
- If you are looking for a more functional power-standing wheelchair, you may look into our Draco.
Thare are no returns allowed on Foldawheel products.
Foldawheel Series Lloyd Standing Series, PW-4x4Q. The warranty for the above wheelchair models is up to “5 years Limited International Warranty”
|Parts||Warranty Duration (years)|
|Motor and Controller||2|
The following are not covered under this warranty: Backrest and seat cushion, armrest pad, and Storage/Travel Bags.
The warranty only covers NON-DELIVBERATE OR NON-ACCIDENTAL damage. Damage caused by user negligence, accidental damage, intentional or not, is not covered under this warranty. Products that have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, improper handling or operation, and any modification or misuse are not covered by this warranty. Any damage caused by improper usage, or normal wear and tear is not covered, and you should not use this warranty claim. If you are sure you need to file a warranty claim, please provide as much information as you can about the issue.
Upon warranty claim, we will ask for photos of the chair to verify its condition. If photos cannot be provided, warranty parts will not be provided. Kindly provide photos of your wheelchair upon claiming any warranty, especially if it involves the motors or frame. There is no exception to this policy.