Ossur Rebound Diabetic Walker
Uniquely designed to provide safe, effective, and compliant support in the treatment of plantar foot ulcers, Rebound Diabetic Walker enables easy access and re-fitting during wound care, while improving the patient's mobility during the healing process.
Checkout Securely With:
Offloading has proven to be a key factor in foot ulcer treatment and entails reducing pressure on the plantar area in general and the ulcer site in particular. Rebound Diabetic Walker is uniquely designed for effective treatment of plantar foot ulcers, with easy access and re-fitting during wound care, while improving the patient’s mobility during the healing process. Rebound Diabetic Walker has major advantages over diabetic shoes and shoe inserts in its healing effectiveness and over total contact casting due to its ease of use, speed of application, and low cost.
- Effective tri-laminate insole with removable shock-absorbing hexagons that promote ulcer offloading and a Plastazote, heat-moldable top layer that evenly distributes the pressure and minimizes friction.
- Unique pressure relief valve for preventing over-inflation, while balancing compression with customized fit.
- Positioning Portals allow the clinician to check the fit of the walker at the heel bottom, in order to ensure appropriate positioning of the foot in the walker.
- Anatomically designed shell that minimizes shear forces by immobilizing the foot and ankle at 90 degrees while providing protection.
- Flex Edge® technology for relief of pressure points.
- Rocker Bottom outsole for a smooth rollover while allowing for individual natural toe out.
- Soft and breathable, low friction, machine washable liner for hygiene promotion and prevention of infection
- Tamper evident strapping for compliance monitoring.
Plantar foot ulcers and wound prevention
S, M, L, XL
Rebound Diabetic Walker: Click Here to Download
Brochure: Click Here to Download
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition; and issuing Cura360 an Approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping costs. Customer is responsible for the Return Label.
- Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
- All returns MUST be pre-approved
- If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
- Shipping costs are not reimbursable
- Returns due to Damage or Defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required