Compass Carex Accurelief Single Channel TENS
Conquer your pain with the highly versatile and personal AccuRelief Single Channel Pain Relief Device. The portable TENS unit is perfect for home, work, or travel prescription strength pain relief. It offers a customizable treatment with six pre-set body programs tailored for specific pain areas. The TENS therapy unit comes with two electrode pads to surround the targeted area. Its 25 levels of adjustable intensity levels let you find a comfortable level of pain relief. The TENS unit for pain delivers targeted and effective TENS therapy for 30 minutes.
Checkout Securely With:
- Six therapy programs to target pain in specific body areas. Choose your target area and then select the appropriate therapy program. Each program is specific to the target area for the optimal home TENS unit treatment.
- Twenty-five levels of adjustable intensity. The TENS unit muscle stimulator offers multiple levels of treatment intensity. Choose a lower setting for minor aches and pain or a higher intensity for chronic, more intense conditions.
- A single-channel TENS unit. The OTC TENS unit features a compact size with the ability to use two electrodes at once. Surround the TENS pads around the surrounding area in pain.
- 30-minute treatment sessions. The digital TENS unit has an auto shut-off feature for a maximum of 30 minutes per session. This makes it great for use before bed if the pain keeps you up at night.
- Comes with everything needed to get started. The kit comes with everything needed, including the TENS unit machine, two reusable electrode pads, one lead wire, two AAA batteries, instructions, a quick start guide, and an electrode placement guide.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.