Compass Carex Intensity 12 TENS Device
The Intensity 12 is the newest standard in portable electrotherapy offering patients the latest in treatment options and stimulation programs in a user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Equipped with pre-set body part specific settings as well as a customizable option, the InTENSity 12 intuitively guides the patient step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment.
This highly customizable TENS unit has modes to reach most recurring and chronic pains. Patients will love the convenience of the powerful rechargeable lithium ion battery. Take it to work, use it at home or while traveling.
Checkout Securely With:
- 2 channels of independent stimulation output
- 6 body-part specific settings (neck, shoulder, hand, lower back, knee, foot) each equipped with two (2) pre-set programs and one (1) manual customize setting - 18 program settings total
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with USB/wall charger and LED charging indicator light
- Low battery indicator
- Electrode load indicator
- 4 stimulation modes:
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Pulse Rate Modulation
- Combo Modulation (pulse rate and width modulation)
- Preset and adjustable treatment time
- Compliance meter - store up to 90 sets of treatment records and total treatment time of 100 hours
- User-friendly, sleek design
- Easy-to-read large LCD display and convenient easy-to-use controls
- Full kit includes device, 4 pack of InTENSity electrodes, pair of lead wires, lithium ion battery, wall/USB charger, belt clip, instruction manual, quick start guide and carrying case
- 1 year warranty
- HCPCS* Code: E0730 for TENS unit
- A4595 for supplies
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.