Compass Carex Accurelief 3-In-1 TENS
Rehabilitate your muscles and reduce your pain with the AccuRelief 3-in-1 TENS, EMS, Massager Pain Management system. This TENS unit combo offers a versatile, compact, and highly effective personal TENS, EMS, and massager unit perfect for work, home, or travel. Its compact size makes it great for travel. The TENS therapy unit offers six built-in presets with six customizable programs for targeted pain therapy. The TENS unit for pain and EMS system has 25 levels of intensity for mild to more painful conditions.
Checkout Securely With:
- Drug-free pain relief. The TENS unit muscle stimulator helps relieve pain without the need for drugs. It's a safe and effective method of pain management without the need for a prescription. TENS therapy works by blocking pain receptors to eliminate the feeling of pain.
- A TENS, EMS, and massager all in one. The AccuRelief 3-in1 device acts as a TENS machine for pain relief, an EMS to help strengthen and revitalize muscles, and a massager. The OTC TENS unit is an excellent solution for anyone active, on the go, and in pain.
- Customizable settings for personal treatment. The electric TENS unit features six built-in presets with six customizable programs. Target various muscle groups for immediate pain relief.
- 25 intensity levels. Accurelief provides a professional-strength TENS and EMS machine with 25 levels of intensity. The multiple levels allow users to find the perfect level of pain relief they need. Higher levels are excellent for more chronic and intense pain, while lower levels provide pain relief for mild pain.
- Compact size for travel. The small size makes it discreet for both travel and public use. It uses batteries so you won't have to worry about recharging it.
- Comes with everything needed for EMS & TENS therapy. The small TENS unit comes with the home TENS unit, four wired electrodes, and lead wires.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.