Therabody RecoveryTherm Vibration Plus Hot and Cold Back and Core Therapy
This all-in-one wearable device provides precise heat paired with expertly placed vibration to reduce back and core discomfort. Experience relief from everything from minor muscle tweaks to injuries to menstrual cramps, as well as chronic lower back pain and post-workout recovery. Hands-free and convenient, you can easily slip it on and go about your day.
- 3 levels of heat for back and front treatment
- 3 modes of vibration for independent use or with back heating
- One-size-fits-all design featuring Carbon Fiber mesh and Germanium Recovery Fabric
- 3-hour battery life
- Removable battery compatible with other RecoveryTherm products
Checkout Securely With:
Three levels of fast-activating heat meet three vibration modes, working together to deliver enhanced recovery from the core and back pain.
Personalized pain relief:
Customizable levels of heat and vibration help with everything from minor muscle tweaks to injuries to menstrual cramps, as well as chronic lower back pain and post-workout recovery.
Innovation is woven into the fabric of our design:
Our innovative Carbon Fiber mesh distributes consistent heat around your body, while Germanium fabric naturally emits far infrared light to help regulate temperature, increase circulation and enhance the body’s natural healing process.
Using your Device:
- Insert the battery into the control panel. There is only one correct battery insertion position in the battery dock. Do not force the battery into place. The Therabody logo should be facing outwards when inserted.
- Press and hold the power button for two seconds.
- RecoveryTherm Hot Vibration Back & Core delivers heat on the front and back of your core for a customizable 360-degree heat therapy treatment. Short press the heat buttons to toggle between the three heat settings on both the front and back.
- Add vibration therapy to your back treatment by pressing the vibration button. Toggle between the three vibration modes (low intensity, high intensity, and wave) by short-pressing the vibration button.
- The treatment will last about 20 minutes. Turn the garment back on if you’d like to repeat the treatment
RecoveryTherm Hot Vibration Back & Core device
USB-C charging cable and power adapter
One size fits all
Neoprene and Germanium-infused fabric
1-year limited warranty
90-day limited warranty
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
This Therabody Limited Product Warranty (“Limited Warranty”) applies to the Therabody products set forth below and is given by Therabody, Inc. and its affiliates (“Therabody”) to the individual purchaser of products solely when purchased through an authorized retail partner or directly from Therabody. Therabody warrants that the Therabody-branded products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Therabody’s published guidelines for the time periods set forth below (the “Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period will commence on the original date of purchase of the product from Therabody or an authorized retail partner. Any local consumer law rights for non-conforming products remain unaffected. Please note that by using a Therabody product, each purchaser agrees to be bound by the Warranty as set out below. For any warranty issues, please reach out to us by phone or chat anytime. All Limited Warranty services must be authorized and performed by Therabody or a service provider authorized by Therabody.
Device: 1 year
Battery: 90 days