Therabody RecoveryTherm Vibration Plus Hot and Cold Knee Therapy
This all-in-one device seamlessly combines cold, heat, and vibration therapy to optimize knee recovery and keep you moving throughout the day. With cold therapy, manage pain and inflammation. To reduce tension and aches, apply heat. And to maximize effectiveness, add vibration for increased blood flow and pain relief. Our proprietary Cryothermal Technology enables fast cooling, heating, and effective contrast therapy.
- Great for knee rehabilitation and recovery
- Improves range of motion
- Reduces tension and aches
- Manages pain and inflammation
- Increases blood flow and pain relief
Checkout Securely With:
RecoveryTherm Hot & Cold Vibration Knee device
60 minutes in cold mode
90 minutes in hot mode
30 minutes in contrast mode
One size fits all
Neoprene and Germanium-infused fabric with flexible neoprene strap
- 3 built-in treatment programs: cooling, heating, and contrast therapy
- 3 modes of vibration for independent use or combined with other treatments
- One-size-fits-all design featuring Cryothermal Technology
- Germanium fabric
- Removable battery compatible with other RecoveryTherm products
- 60-minute battery life
1-year limited warranty
90-day limited warranty
Contrast therapy for enhanced relief:
RecoveryTherm Knee is the most advanced device to seamlessly combine heat, cold, and vibration to optimize recovery and knee rehabilitation
The power of far infrared light is woven into the fabric of our design:
Germanium fabric that naturally emits far infrared light is used to help regulate temperature, increase circulation, and enhance the body’s natural healing process
More precision. More effective results:
Our signature Cryothermal Technology™ creates direct skin contact with thermal alloy for fast cooling, heating, and effective contrast therapy.
All-in-one knee recovery:
Three built-in treatment programs and vibration modes offer enhanced relief in a one-size-fits-all design.
How to Use:
1. Use the garment in a cool, dry location (below 78 degrees Fahrenheit/26 degrees Celsius).
2. Find a comfortable position sitting down, with your legs either at a 90-degree angle or fully extended.
3. Extend the garment and unbuckle the straps.
4. To put the RecoveryTherm Hot & Cold Vibration Knee on, place the garment’s center open circle on your kneecap. The blue fans should be facing outwards, and the control panel should be resting on your thigh. Ensure that nothing is blocking the airflow to the blue fans.
5. Secure the RecoveryTherm Hot & Cold Vibration Knee by buckling each strap. The straps should provide compression without being uncomfortable or painful. If standing up, readjust the top strap for increased compression.
Using your garment
1. Insert the battery into the control panel. There is only one correct battery insertion position in the battery dock. Do not force the battery into place. The Therabody logo should be facing upright when inserted.
2. Press and hold the power button for two seconds.
3. Select one of three treatment options (cold, hot, or contrast) using the respective mode buttons.
4. RecoveryTherm Hot & Cold Vibration Knee will begin a preset protocol if contrast therapy is selected. There are six LEDs, each corresponding with a treatment step. For example, blue indicates cold therapy, and orange indicates hot therapy. As each of the six treatment types are complete, their respective lights will turn off.
5. Add vibration therapy to any treatment by pressing the vibration button. Toggle between the three vibration modes (low intensity, high intensity, and wave) by short-pressing the vibration button.
6. The treatment is approximately 15-20 minutes long, depending on the selected mode.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
This Therabody Limited Product Warranty (“Limited Warranty”) applies to the Therabody products set forth below and is given by Therabody, Inc. and its affiliates (“Therabody”) to the individual purchaser of products solely when purchased through an authorized retail partner or directly from Therabody. Therabody warrants that the Therabody-branded products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Therabody’s published guidelines for the time periods set forth below (the “Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period will commence on the original date of purchase of the product from Therabody or an authorized retail partner. Any local consumer law rights for non-conforming products remain unaffected. Please note that by using a Therabody product, each purchaser agrees to be bound by the Warranty as set out below. For any warranty issues, please reach out to us by phone or chat anytime. All Limited Warranty services must be authorized and performed by Therabody or a service provider authorized by Therabody.
Device: 1 year
Battery: 90 days