Sunny Health & Fitness Stride Zone Elliptical
Create a total body training experience in the comfort of your own home with the Sunny Health and Fitness SF-E3865 Stride Zone Elliptical. Mount the large non-slip foot pedals designed with a pronounced inner rim to help keep feet in place while you stride. Open your stride to a larger range of motion with the 20-inch stride length as you move the 44 lb flywheel. Get your upper body working with the curved multi-grip, non-slip, full potion handlebars to engage muscles in your arms, chest, shoulders, and back. Increase the intensity of your lower body musculature when you move through 16 levels of motorized smooth belt drive resistance. Each level will test your glutes, thighs, calves, and core to help you progress toward your fitness goals.
Checkout Securely With:
- Track your workout speed, RPM, time, distance, calories, WATT, heart rate, level, program, and target heart rate using the backlit LCD console. Challenge yourself using one of the 7 workout modes or 12 pre-loaded workout programs.
- Place your mobile device on the conveniently located tablet holder to follow along to your favorite workout videos.
FULL-MOTION ARM EXERCISERS
- Get your upper body working with the curved multi-grip, non-slip, full-motion handlebars to engage muscles in your arms, chest, shoulders, and back.
- Computer-controlled magnetic resistance uses your heart rate reading to ensure that you are exercising within the optimal heart rate range to meet your goals.
20 INCH STRIDE
- 20 inches of stride length allow you to propel your legs forward with ease and stability. The stride length is the distance the pedals move back and forth with your body.
ADJUSTABLE BOTTLE HOLDER
- Hydration is always within reach with the convenient water bottle holder.
- The heavier the flywheel, the smoother the ride! Creating more momentum for longer periods of time keeps your workout going the distance.
- Increase the intensity of your lower body musculature when you move through 16 levels of motorized smooth belt drive resistance.
- Front-positioned transportation wheels and a large rear handle make this elliptical easy to move and store through your living space.
- No matter the surface of your home, you will have a stable, stationary workout. Adjust the height of each foot leveler to create a balanced riding experience, even if you have uneven floors!
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
60 Day Guarantee