Sunny Health & Fitness Programmable Elliptical Trainer
Start a low-impact cardiovascular training routine with the SF-E3875 Programmable Elliptical Trainer by Sunny Health & Fitness. Stride confidently when you step onto the oversized, textured footplates that are designed for optimal grip and balance. Crafted for long-lasting workouts, the durable steel frame on the elliptical cross trainer supports a maximum user weight of 300 lb!
Checkout Securely With:
- Use the integrated performance monitor to track your time, distance, speed, calories burned, heart rate, wattage production, and RPM. Take advantage of 24 different program modes.
- Grab the full-motion handlebars that are equipped with anti-slip padding to build muscular endurance in your arm, shoulders, back, and chest.
- Monitor and maintain your target heart rate. Measuring your pulse rate is an important tool for exercising correctly and efficiently. The more steady and prolonged the elevated heart rate is during the workout, the more fat is burned.
- Place your tablet, phone, or other mobile devices to stay connected. Follow along online with our Sunny Health & Fitness trainers for certified fitness tips, advice, and lessons.
- The convenient bottle holder keeps your favorite refreshing beverage within arm's length! No need to stop to sip. Proper hydration will ensure your health and workout performance stay at optimum levels!
NON-SLIP FOOT PEDALS
- Maintaining balance and safety is no longer an issue with non-slip foot pads. Oversized, textured foot plates will accommodate all sizes while the remaining grip ensures safe footing during the most demanding workouts.
- Built in transportation wheels for easy portability. Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage, no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
60 Day Guarantee