Sunny Health & Fitness Easy Adjustable Seat Recumbent Bike
Sit back and work out with the SF-RB4616 Easy Adjustable Seat Recumbent Bike. This bike allows for forward and backward adjustment of the seat without having to get up. The self-leveling pedals make it easy to place your feet in the straps. Maximize your workouts with the adjustable 8-level magnetic tension control system. Track your workout progress with the LCD digital monitor that displays: the scan, time, speed, distance, calories, odometer, and heart rate. Convenient handles with pulse grip sensors will allow monitoring of heart rate and workout intensity. The recumbent bike has built-in transportation wheels for easy portability. The extended weight capacity can hold up to 300 lbs. Start today towards a healthier and happier you with the Sunny Health and Fitness SF-RB4616 Easy Adjustable Seat Recumbent Bike.
Checkout Securely With:
- Tracking your progress is simple with the digital monitor screen! Displaying your scan, time, speed, distance, calories, and odometer, you will be able to see your results to keep you motivated and on pace.
8-LEVEL ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE
- Switch up the intensity of your workout with the convenient tension knob. With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease resistance so your workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey.
- Monitor and maintain your target heart rate. The more steady and prolonged the elevated heart rate is during the workout, the more fat is burned.
WIDE CUSHIONED SEAT
- The recumbent bike comes outfitted with a padded seat and seat back to help make your workout comfortable. The design provides an easy on-and-off capability, resulting in a more effective and comfortable workout.
PATENTED EASY SEAT ADJUSTMENTS
- With the easy seat adjuster, you no longer have to get up off the machine to make seating adjustments. It's all done at the flick of a handle by your side, with no hassle, while you stay seated.
- Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage. ..no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain. Wheels at the front of the unit allow the user to move their bike around with ease.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
60 Day Guarantee