Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Recumbent Bike
Keep pushing, stay focused and increase your intensity with The Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike model SF-RB4876. The quiet belt drive system and low-impact pedaling provide comfortable training and fitness sessions for extended performance. The digital monitor allows you to track your speed, distance, time, calories, odometer, pulse, and scan. 8 levels of magnetic resistance allow you to alter the tension on demand and customize workout sessions. The perfect fitness equipment for any home gym, this recumbent stationary exercise bike will help you burn calories efficiently, comfortably, and effectively.
Checkout Securely With:
- Utilize the built-in monitor to track speed, distance, time, calories, odometer, and pulse while you work out! Scan mode previews all stats continuously.
- Personal training with 8 levels of adjustable magnetic resistance to easily modify the intensity of your home workout sessions.
- Place your mobile device on the holder and follow along to your favorite Sunny Health & Fitness online training workout videos.
- 220 lb max user weight with a sturdy frame that is built to last.
ADJUSTABLE FOOT PEDALS
- Never lose your footing with the self-leveling pedals with adjustable strap.
- 2-way adjustable seat for a comfortable fit and form. A simple seat knob allows you to adjust on the fly without hassle.
- Grab the pulse-sensing handlebars to monitor your heart rate as you work out.
- Alleviate any pressure sores and ride in plush yet supportive comfort.
- In tight spaces, you can tilt and roll for use or away for easy storage with convenient transport wheels allowing easy movement of equipment.
- Having a stable and solid base when your ride is essential to your balance and focus. Simply twist it until level with the floor.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
60 Day Guarantee