Milliken VERDE™ Treadmill
Verde is the industry’s first treadmill that is capable of harnessing human power and converting it to utility-grade electricity. The sleek, non-motorized design combines supremely low friction and a flat-slat belt to create an approachable unit that feels remarkably natural and comfortable. Utilizing both mechanical and electrical braking systems the Verde allows walking, jogging, running, sprinting, or sled pushing features that cater to a broad spectrum of users, from deconditioned to elite athletes, and is capable of capturing up to 200 Watts/hour of energy.
ECO-POWR™, Non-motorized treadmills
- Low, fixed degree incline
- Generous 21˝ x 58˝ running surface
- Slatted belt design
- Sled-push mode
- Standard contact heart rate
- Headphone jack with built-in volume control (x2)
- USB Port for device charging
- Optional SA WELL+™ workout tracking function
- Numeric keypads
- 3-speed fan
Checkout Securely With:
|Unit Weight||567.6 lbs / 258 kg|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||84.1 x 35.6 x 65.2 in / 213.6 x 90.5 x 165.5 cm|
|Running Area||58 x 21 in / 147.3 x 53.3 cm|
|Speed Range||2 – 15 MPH / 3 – 24 KPH|
|Max User Weight||330 lbs / 150 kg|
|Read Outs||Calories, Distance, Time, Speed, Calories per Hour, METS, WATTS, Leg RPM, Heart Rate (Actual and Target), Resistance Levels|
|Goals||Time, Distance, Calories, Watt-Hour To Grid|
Download Product Brochure
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Limited Lifetime Warranty