Gaiam Ultimate Balance Ball Chair
There’s a sleek new design option in balance ball chairs. Sporting a more sophisticated silhouette than our original Balance Ball Chair, the new, less bulky Ultimate Balance Ball Chair gives you great comfort and ergonomic back support while blending into any contemporary setting. It lets you engage your core, align your spine, and even increase your energy—all while you sit. The five-wheeled base provides a sturdy, stable foundation while offering added mobility in the home or office and the durable nylon and steel fabrication makes it built to last. You can easily remove the 52-centimeter anti-burst ball for exercising and stretches, too. And the easy-glide wheels provide smooth movement or lock for stability. Designed and made exclusively by Gaiam, the Ultimate Balance Ball Chair frame design is now patented.
Checkout Securely With:
- Modern chair design for heights 5’ to 5’11”
- 52 cm Balance Ball with anti-burst construction
- Ball removes easily for exercise use
- Lockable easy-glide caster wheels
- Sturdy five-wheel base is stable and mobile
- Durable nylon and steel fabrication that is built to last
- Ideal for the home or office
- Comes with an easy-inflation pump
- Includes a guide illustrating stretching and strength moves
- Helps engage the core, align the spine, and increase energy
- Patented ball chair frame design
Measurements: 23"W x 30"H x 23"D
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Height: For those 5'-5'11" tall.
Compatibility: This chair is NOT compatible with the chair leg extenders.
Resources: Care, Setup, & Tip
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
All products are free from manufacturers defect for 1 year. This does not cover common wear and tear that occurs with these sorts of products.