Graham Field Walkabout Four Wheel Heavy Duty Imperial Rollator
The Lumex Walkabout Four-Wheel Imperial (Bariatric) is ideal for larger individuals. Similar to the Walkabout Lite, this rollator offers a comfortable, lightweight, and affordable solution to mobility. Designed with an aluminum frame, this lightweight rollator weighs 20 lbs and supports a maximum weight capacity of 450 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED. The Walkabout folds quickly and easily into a compact unit for storage and transport.
- Ergonomic hand grips
- Easy to operate locking and “quick stop” loop brakes (pull up to stop; push down to lock)
- Padded 20" wide seat for increased seating surface and added comfort
- Rear reflectors to increase visibility at night
- Removable padded back bar
- Adjustable handle height to accommodate a broad range of user heights
- Durable, heavy-duty 8" wheel for indoor and outdoor use on even terrain
- Pouch included that can be placed underneath the seat for carrying personal items
- Includes easy-to-read, retail-friendly user manual
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS codes: E0149 & E1056
- Five (5) year limited warranty
Checkout Securely With:
|Description||Width Inside Hand Grips||Overall Width||Overall Depth||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Seat Height||Caster Diameter||Minimum Handle Height||Maximum Handle Height||Weight Capacity|
|Lumex Walkabout Four-Wheel Imperial Rollator||21.5"||28.7"||26"||19.5"||13.8"||21.8"||8"||34"||39"||450 lb|
Download Owners Manual
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
- Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
- All returns Must be pre-approved by Cura360
- If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
- Shipping costs are not reimbursable
- Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
Important If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at customerservice@cura360.
Defective or Nonconforming Products / Product Warranties
Drive offers warranties on most products to protect customers if defects or nonconformance should occur after use. There are several types of warranties.
Many products are covered under a limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty applies to non-wearable parts, such as broken welds. Wearable parts, such as seat cushions, wheels and brakes, are not covered under the limited lifetime warranty.
Many of our products have specific warranties that cover replacement parts for a certain period of time and take precedence. However, most products are warranted for 60 days after invoice date. During the warranty period, Drive reserves the right to ship a part to repair the product, ship a replacement product or issue full credit for return of the product.