Gaiam Zafu Meditation Cushion
This Zafu Meditation Cushion will bring a soft touch and comfort to your practice. Designed to improve your position during meditation by stacking your spine while relieving pressure from your knees, ankles, and back. Filled with buckwheat hulls that gently conform to your body's shape and a removable microfiber cover with an easy-to-carry handle. The internal fill bag also has a zipper so you can add or remove filling. Use with or without our coordinating Zabuton Floor Cushion.
Checkout Securely With:
- Add comfort to your meditation practice
- Improve posture and relieve pressure
- Filled with body-forming buckwheat hulls
- Soft-touch and machine-washable cover
- Easy-to-carry external handle
- Add or remove buckwheat fill
Measurements: 5"H x 15" diameter.
Materials: Microfiber suede cover with organic buckwheat hull fill.
Care Instructions: Remove zippered cover and turn it inside out. Machine wash separately in cold water, gentle cycle, using liquid detergent. Hang to dry. Buckwheat hull fill should not get wet. Avoid direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
All products are free from manufacturers defect for 1 year. This does not cover common wear and tear that occurs with these sorts of products.