Gaiam Evolve Balance Board
Your afternoon slump has met its match. Built for any standing desk, our Evolve Balance Board challenges the stabilizing muscles of the back, core, and legs while you work. Its ergonomic design—with neutral ankle-foot positioning—and non-slip texture provide a safe platform for engaging body and mind.
Checkout Securely With:
- Low-impact movement activates back, core, leg, and ankle muscles
- Ergonomically promotes neutral ankle-foot alignment, avoiding over-pronation
- Increases productivity by keeping the body active and mind focused
- Non-slip, honeycomb texture provides a secure base on hard floors or carpeting
- Durable and built to last
Measurements: 27"L x 12"W x 3.65"H; 6.35 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Materials: PU, PVC, & TPR.
Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
All products are free from manufacturers defect for 1 year. This does not cover common wear and tear that occurs with these sorts of products.