Drive Medical Nitro™ 3-Wheel Rollator
The Nitro™ 3-Wheel Rollator is the newest addition to our premium line of Nitro™ rollators. Featuring a hidden inner brake cable, the functional and modern Nitro™ 3 is designed with safety in mind while indoors or outdoors. The Nitro™ 3 easily navigates narrow spaces and folds flat while in the standing position so it can roll, park and store anywhere. Also included is a large, removable pouch to keep personal items close. The Nitro™ 3 comes pre-assembled, so you can unbox, unfold and get your customers going!
- Stylish and modern design features a lightweight aluminum frame with built-in brake cable for extra safety and protection
- Ergonomic hand grips provide comfort and control, push down on the handbrakes to engage the parking brake feature
- Quickly and easily adjust the height of the handles with the push-button height adjustment
- Large, removable storage pouch is perfect for your personal belongings, or transporting items to and from
- Easy side-to-side fold allows the rollator to stay in the standing position, making it easy to roll, park and store anywhere
- Dual front fork design enhances turning radius while providing added safety
- Large 9" front wheel allows for optimal steering and conveniently moves over most kinds of terrain, whether indoors or out
- Out-of-box assembled
- Drive PreserveTech™ products are manufactured with an antimicrobial* agent that helps to minimize the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew on treated surfaces. Treated surfaces on this product include the handgrips
Checkout Securely With:
|Dimensions||22" W x 29" D|
|Handle Height Range||32.5" - 37.5"|
|Inside Hand Grip Width||14"|
|Number of Wheels||3|
|Rear Basket Size||12.5" W x 13.5" H x 11.5" D|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Width inside back legs||21.5"|
Download Product Brochure
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at customerservice@cura360.
Defective or Nonconforming Products / Product Warranties
Drive offers warranties on most products to protect customers if defects or nonconformance should occur after use. There are several types of warranties.
Many products are covered under a limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty applies to non-wearable parts, such as broken welds. Wearable parts, such as seat cushions, wheels and brakes, are not covered under the limited lifetime warranty.
Many of our products have specific warranties that cover replacement parts for a certain period of time and take precedence. However, most products are warranted for 60 days after invoice date. During the warranty period, Drive reserves the right to ship a part to repair the product, ship a replacement product or issue full credit for return of the product.