Compass Carex Trio 3 Wheeled Rollator
Maintain your active lifestyle in comfort with the Trio Rolling Walker. Its unique slim design allows you to move around quickly, indoors, and out. It comes equipped with locking hand brakes for safety, as well as a large carry bag to store personal items. This rolling walker is lightweight and folds quickly for convenient storage in the trunk or behind the car seat—quick, tool-free assembly.
Checkout Securely With:
- Lightweight, three-wheeled walker easily maneuvers in tight spaces. The unique three-wheel design enables the folding walker to move around in tight spaces and make tight turns easily.
- Collapses quickly for storage and transport. The folding rollator makes storage in compact spaces such as car trunks easy and convenient. It's easy to fold for quick storage with no struggle.
- Storage bag for personal items. Take your personal items with you by storing them in the mobility aids storage bag. Easily store your phone, books, purse, and more.
- Height-adjustable handles. Easily adjust the rollator's handle height with just the push of a button. The height can be adjusted from 31.75" to 38".
- A 10 lbs lightweight rollator. At just 10 pounds, getting around with this mobility walker is comfortable. Its lightweight means you won't ever get tired of using it or struggle to store it.
- 7-inch wheels with locking brakes. The aluminum folding walker sports 7" wheels to make getting around on multiple surfaces easier. Its locking brakes mean you can leave it anywhere without it rolling away.
- Durable design for continuous use. Its high-grade aluminum construction means it can be used over and over again without braking. The 300 lbs weight capacity lets the user rely on the heavy-duty rollator without worry.
NOTE: Rollators ARE NOT intended to be used as transportation devices. If you're in need of a transportation aid, we advise using a wheelchair or transport chair for maximum safety.
Wheel Size: 7"
Storage Bag: Yes
Package Weight: 15.4 lbs
Product Weight: 10 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Color: Blue Vein
Product Dims (h x w x d): 31.75" - 38.00" x 25.5" x 22"
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.