Drive Medical Bariatric Battery-Powered Lift
- To charge, simply plug in unit Battery does not need to be removed to be charged
- Lift will not operate while plugged in Ideal for home-care use
- Jumbo actuator pump with emergency button can switch to manual mode to lower patient down safely
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with padded shifter handle
- Extra wide coated cradle with 360° rotation with 4-point hook up (Can fit under bed)
- Weight Capacity 600 lbs
Checkout Securely With:
|Base Width||45.75" (Open) | 25" (Closed)|
|Boom Height||32" - 75.5"|
|Carton Shipping Weight||148 lbs.|
|Casters||3" Front | 4" Rear|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame | 1 year on components and electrical parts|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
Download Owners Manual
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at customerservice@cura360.
Defective or Nonconforming Products / Product Warranties
Drive offers warranties on most products to protect customers if defects or nonconformance should occur after use. There are several types of warranties.
Many products are covered under a limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty applies to non-wearable parts, such as broken welds. Wearable parts, such as seat cushions, wheels and brakes, are not covered under the limited lifetime warranty.
Many of our products have specific warranties that cover replacement parts for a certain period of time and take precedence. However, most products are warranted for 60 days after invoice date. During the warranty period, Drive reserves the right to ship a part to repair the product, ship a replacement product or issue full credit for return of the product.