Compass Voyager XR Rollator
Compass Voyager XR Rollator
The Voyager XR is a unique extra-rugged rollator that accommodates a wide range of users. One of the differentiating features of the rollator is that has a larger weight compacity of 450 lbs. It also features a rear shock absorbing system, which greatly improves our user's stability and comfort as they operate the rollator as well as both sit in and stand up from sitting in the seat. One of the best features of the Voyager XR is the top-to bottom protected braking system. With a shielded braking mechanism, ergonomic hand grips, and hidden cable management, the Voyager XR truly has it all!
Checkout Securely With:
• Lightweight, aluminum frame with integrated suspension system is durable for years of worry-free use.
• 10-inch front and 8-inch rear non-marring, heavy-duty black wheels with soft grip tires traverse almost any terrain.
• Ergonomic handles – with top-down hidden braking system; Adjustable height in one-inch increments from 36”- 41” with audible “click” setting.
• Comes with a 24” x 13” thickly padded seat with a handle to fold and unfold side-to-side quickly and easily. This allows for the rollator to maneuver through narrow hallways and doors.
• Attractive front mesh tote attaches to the front of the frame for carrying personal belongings. It is easily attached and detached and can double as a shoulder bag when necessary.
• Folds up quickly and easily for transport or storage. Can easily fit in vehicles, storage closet, or public transport.
Overall Width: 29" (W)
Seat Dimensions: 24" (W) x 13" (D)
Seat to Floor Height: 24”
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Adjustable Handle Height: 36"– 41"
Wheel Size: 10" (front) 8” (rear) Non-marring Black Wheels
Product Weight: 23 lbs
Carton Dimensions: 29.7" x 11.2" x 37.6"
Shipping Weight: 30.4 lbs
Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.
purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory
certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable
discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will
inform the Purchaser and return the product, freight billed to the purchaser.