Drive Medical Airgo Fusion F20 Side-Folding Dual Rollator & Transport Chair
- The lightweight side-folding rollator and transport chair in one design
- Folds sideways easily with just a pull of the strap
- NEW covered soft basket folds with the frame and can be easily removed
- Patented Swing n' Lock footrests clip to the frame when folded
- The frame locks together when folded for safer lifting and storing
- Padded seat and a full backrest for superior comfort
- Dual armrests provide a place to rest your arms in either mode
- Smooth bearings and an improved center of gravity for easy pushing
- Unique ergonomic handgrips fit naturally for easier brake access
- Features our new senior-friendly tool-free brake adjustment knob
- Lightweight frame designed for superior stability
- BONUS curb climber included
- ADP# AA0000694
- Recognized by CAOT
Checkout Securely With:
|Handle Height||30" to 36.5"|
|Warranty||Lifetime on Frame, 5 Years on Handle & Brakes, All other Parts 3 Months|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
Download Product Brochure
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at customerservice@cura360.
Defective or Nonconforming Products / Product Warranties
Drive offers warranties on most products to protect customers if defects or nonconformance should occur after use. There are several types of warranties.
Many products are covered under a limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty applies to non-wearable parts, such as broken welds. Wearable parts, such as seat cushions, wheels and brakes, are not covered under the limited lifetime warranty.
Many of our products have specific warranties that cover replacement parts for a certain period of time and take precedence. However, most products are warranted for 60 days after invoice date. During the warranty period, Drive reserves the right to ship a part to repair the product, ship a replacement product or issue full credit for return of the product.