Compass Carex AccuRelief Universal Supply Kit Large
Don't let worn-out electrotherapy pads keep you from your pain relief.
Our AccuRelief Universal Supply Kit provides all the needed TENS unit resources to keep your TENS therapy sessions going. Each 2" x 2" TENS unit patch can be used up to 30 times, making them long-lasting. The kit is available with four sets of two reusable TENS patches and one lead wire or eight sets of two electrode pads for TENS and two lead wires.
- Compatible with various TENS units. The medical-grade TENS electrode kits are compatible with AccuRelief single & dual channel TENS systems and most TENS devices that use snap electrodes.
- Each pad can be used up to 30 times. Our TENS therapy replacement pads provide a strong and flexible fit for comfortable wear. They're latex-free, making them safe to use.
- Easier to attach and detach from the lead wire. Snap electrodes offer an easier method of attachment to lead wires. The disposable TENS electrode are more comfortable to apply compared to traditional TENS pads.
- Includes an electrode placement guide. Having the proper pad placement is essential for effective treatments. Our placement guide provides illustrations for appropriate TENS EMS electrode pad placement.
- Get the OEM original quality. The electrodes for TENS units are designed to work effortlessly and flawlessly with AccuRelief Single and Dual Channel TENS devices. Replacement and use is quick, easy, and effective.
- Large Pack Includes: 8 sets of 2 reusable electrode pads and 2 lead wires
Checkout Securely With:
- Snap-style electrodes for tens units
- Flexible and strong
- Does not contain natural rubber latex
- Provides great skin adhesion, self-adhesive
- Will last for multiple home therapy sessions
- Fits most TENS devices that take snap electrode
- Pre-gelled, so no need for electrode gel or spray
- Does not contain natural rubber latex
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.