Compass Carex Accurelief Dual Wireless TENS
Wireless TENS pain relief. The Accurelief TENS unit uses a small wireless remote to deliver pain relief. The remote is compact enough to fit into your pocket, hidden from plain sight. Take the TENS unit anywhere without it being seen.
- One pre-set program with three therapeutic phases. Target your pain and customize your treatments with the various settings on the TENS therapy unit. Each pre-set program offers different variations of treatment to help you ease your pain.
- Blocks pain nerves to relieve pain. TENS units are an excellent source of pain relief. They help reduce various types of pain by blocking pain nerves, so you don't feel pain.
- 30-minute treatment sessions. Set the TENS unit for 30-minute sessions and let it do its magic.
- 25 levels of adjustable intensity. No pain is the same. The professional TENS unit has an adjustable intensity to meet the needs of chronic and acute pain.
- Includes storage pouch. Carry your TENS unit with you wherever you go with the convenient storage pouch.
- OTC approved. Once only available through doctors, TENS therapy is now available over the counter. Get the same pain relief recommended by doctors without the prescription.
- Dual-channel. Surround your pain area with up to four electrodes. The dual channels let you have two pads on different settings than the other two.
Checkout Securely With:
Dimensions: 2.36” x 2.08” x 0.7”
Weight: 1.57 oz
Pulse Duration: 130-250 μs
Pulse Rate: 5-125 Hz
Timer: 30 minutes
Electrodes (wired/wireless): Wireless
Electrode type: AccuRelief Wireless Pads
Prescription Strength: No
Belt Clip: No
Battery Type: 2 AAA
Intensity Range: 0-70 mA
What’s Included: Wireless Remote Control TENS Machine, Tens unit pads electrode controllers, Reusable electrode gel pads & snap connectors, Remote control, 6 AAA batteries, Instruction manual, Quick start & electrode placement guides, Draw-string carry bag
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.