Comfy Go MS3000 Plus Folding Mobility Scooter Back in stock in May
MS 3000 Foldable Mobility Scooters
The Comfygo MS 3000 Plus is an innovative, lightweight (62 lbs without battery) 4-wheel foldable mobility scooter. This four-wheel design structure is stable and suitable for all age groups
- Long Range: Up to 25 miles with extended battery and a max speed of 12 mph. The actual range of driving is affected by load capacity, terrain, and other factors. 25 miles is optimum but is still a very long range for this class of mobility scooter.
- Travel Green: This comfortable, foldable scooter has advanced and reliable design technology to be energy-saving and environmentally friendly. MS3000 Plus does not produce pollution and noise during operation.
- Easy Controls: Anyone can use the MS3000 Plus with its 3 different speed levels. Speed level 1 (max) is 3.75 mph, level 2 is 7.5 mph, and level 3 is 12 mph. Simply switch between modes to address your speed comfort level based on your ability or driving situation.
- Warranty As a California-based company, we are obsessed with our 100% Customer Satisfaction; MS3000 Plus comes with a one-year spare parts warranty and six months battery warranty.
|Drive Range: 16/25 miles||Turning Radius: 5'|
|Top Speed: 12 mph||Weight capacity: 265 lbs. total|
|Ground Clearance: 3.75"||Suspension: Full Spring on front only|
Checkout Securely With:
|Unfolded Dimensions:||40″ x 21″ x 35″|
|Folded Dimensions:||21.5″ x 14.5″ x 27″|
|Box Dimensions:||25″ x 16.25″ x 29.5″|
|Net Weight:||62 lbs|
|Shipping Weight:||72 lbs|
|Range:||16 to 25 Miles|
|Max Speed:||12 mph|
|Max Loading Weight:||265 lbs|
|Seat Dimensions:||20"W x 17"D|
|Motor Power:||250W x 2|
|Lithium Battery:||36V 10 Ah / 36V 15.6 Ah|
|Charger:||100~240 V, 50-60 Hz|
|Charging Time:||5 – 8 hours|
|Speed Levels:||3.75 / 7.5 / 12 mph|
|Turning radius:||5 feet|
|Maximum Climbing Grade:||12 degree|
Download Owners Manual
We at Cura360 just love this scooter. We have used it ourselves many times. It meets so many needs at such a low price that it has become one of our most popular mobility scooters. The MS3000 and MS3000-Plus are almost identical except for the seat. The MS3000 Plus features a wider Captains Chair style seat and does not have the fold-up child’s seat like the MS3000.
First and foremost, this scooter is very easy to use. The 3-speed settings easily allow you to change your speed range on the fly. Max speed for flat open pathways, slow speed for grocery stores, the kitchen, or the office. At 12 mph top speed, this is easily in the higher speed range, certainly for this class of folding travel mobility scooter. The throttle and brake controls are simple, responsive, and intuitive. The wide front wheel stance gives excellent stability during turns at higher speeds but also allows you great tight cornering capability at lower speeds. Stability and tight turning radius are not typically found on the same scooter.
Next, we love the folding design. Just a quick knob tug and the MS3000 Plus easily folds up and latches closed. At only 62 Lbs. when you remove the battery, it’s easy to load into your vehicle. This is also great for storing in tight quarters at home. The comfortable Captain's style chair offers a full seat back and armrests.
Finally, let's talk about the driving range. When you add the optional 16 Ah battery you get a whopping 25-mile range. This range is more typical of the larger, much heavier scooters. Because ComfyGo designed the MS3000 Plus to be so light and efficient, it can achieve the same range as a scooter with twice the cost.
- The speed is adjustable, and the handlebars are equipped with high, medium, and low-speed positions. According to different people, different driving speeds are suitable for the elderly, young people, office workers, outdoor leisure, and so on.
- Height-adjustable 360° steering tiller, suitable for people of different heights.
- Sturdy puncture-resistant tires.
- A useful storage basket for the front.
- Foldable four-wheeled scooter, easy to store when folded.
- Front and rear LED headlights, high-brightness LED headlights, and easy-to-see rear taillights to clearly warn vehicles from behind.
- Comfortable and lightweight.
- Standard onboard and indoor charging.
- Foldable Captain's seat with armrests has a maximum load of 265 lbs.
MS3000 Plus comes with a user manual that explains the operation of the scooter. For your safety, please read and follow the relevant regulations.
Comfy Go is a professional provider of personal transport equipment. We use the newest technology and the best materials to produce the best electric scooters. Our goal is to provide the best service and products for our customers.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
· All new products come with a limited warranty. All batteries have six months (6) of warranty. Spare parts have one year of warranty. The limited warranty does not cover labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, nor does it extend to non-durable components, such as rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. Proof of purchase and serial number is required for all warranty claims.
· ComfyGO, INC. is not responsible for any damage or loss of packages due to a returned item. ComfyGO, INC. shall review and inspect all returned items within three (3) business days of receipt. Notice shall be provided to customers for items not deemed covered under warranty. Customers shall be required to authorize the return within fourteen (14) days of notice, or the item shall be discarded.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org