Diestco Crutch Holder For Scooters/Powerchairs
DIESTCO Crutch Holder mounts to the back of your scooter or powerchair with a 2” hook and loop strap. Keeps your crutches close, but out of your way. Made from high-quality, water-resistant polyester with 300-yard visible reflective safety tape.
Fits seatbacks from 6” to 24” high.
Carries forearm and underarm-style crutches.
Mounts onto the seatback with a hook and loop strap.
Added hook and loop strap to hold crutches in place.
Keep your crutches within reach.
ID pocket and 300-yard reflective tape sewn on.
Made of high-quality, weather-resistant polyester.
Dimesnsions: 8”W x 25”H x 5”DIA
Checkout Securely With:
Fits seatbacks 7”- 24” tall.
1) Remove the strap from the metal loop.
2) Pass the strap through the opening between the seat and the seatback.
Be sure to pull the strap through completely and that it is not twisted.
3) Re-insert the strap through the metal loop and pull through.
4) Pull the strap down tightly and fasten the loop end to the hook portion of the strap.
5) Excess strap can be cut once you have your Crutch Holder mounted.
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition; and issuing Cura360 an Approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping costs. Customer is responsible for the Return Label.
- Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
- All returns MUST be pre-approved
- If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
- Shipping costs are not reimbursable
- Returns due to Damage or Defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
Manufacturer’s Warranty on all products is valid for the duration of 6 months after purchase of the
product. Product will either be repaired or replaced at the discretion of DIESTCO MFG CORP.
Procedure to ship warranty claims will be conducted the same as returns. You must first contact our Customer Service Department, please email email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for Approval.