Body Solid Endurance Exercise Bike
Designed to perform like a road bike, the ESB250 is for your home or a heavy-use group facility. The ESB250 provides uncompromising quality and function at an amazing price. The 44-pound flywheel is precisely balanced for the smoothest action available. The oversized 2”x5” steel frame is rock solid even during extreme workouts. The single-motion safety stop is easy to engage. The top-down resistance mechanism has a leather pad for increased durability. The ESB250 provides a road bike-style seat and dual-sided pedals for the bike enthusiast. Micro two-way adjustable handlebars and seat pad ensure the exact fit for any size user. Transport wheels provide easy mobility.
Checkout Securely With:
- 139 pounds
- 44 lb. flywheel
- Road style dual sided pedals
- Micro-adjustable handlebars and seat pad
- Easy one-touch safety stop
- Transport wheels
- Comfortably fits users 5’ and over, user capacity 350lbs
- Commercial warranty: three years parts, one year labor, six months wear items (seat and brake pad)
- In-home warranty: five years parts, one year labor, six months wear items (seat and brake pad)
- Assembled weight: 139lb / 63.05kg
- Length: 47.00in / 1,193.80mm
- Width: 20.00in / 508.00mm
- Height: 46.00in/1,168.40mm
- Length:44.49in / 1,130.05mm
- Width: 10.63in / 270.00mm
- Height: 34.25in / 869.95mm
- Volume : 9.37 ft3 / 0.27 m3
- Gross Weight: 154.00lb / 69.85kg
Download Owners Manual
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT: If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
This Warranty applies only in the United States to Cardio products manufactured or distributed by Best Fitness™ under the Best Fitness brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- 5 years on the frame
- 5 years on motor (if applicable)
- 1 year on parts
- 1 year on electronics (if applicable)
- 3 months on wear parts (if applicable)
- 90 days on Labor.
- Best Fitness warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Best Fitness or from an authorized Best Fitness reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to Best Fitness in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, or any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present Best Fitness with proof-of-purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY BEST FITNESS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BEST FITNESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED IN THIS WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. NEITHER BEST FITNESS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state. This is the only express warranty applicable to Best Fitness branded products. Best Fitness neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.
—Warranty is not applicable outside the United States— Before returning a product you must call Best Fitness at 1-800-556-3113 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. No returns will be accepted without the Return Authorization Number. Original purchaser must pre-pay all freight charges on warranty claims. Best Fitness will not accept Freight Collect shipments or return shipments on a freight collect basis.