Advanced Orthopaedics Gator Wrap Universal Hinged Knee Brace
Advanced Orthopaedics Gator Wrap Universal Hinged Knee Brace is an excellent choice for patients who are not able to pull a knee sleeve brace over their feet. It features two medial and two lateral hinge straps that provide excellent support. Its unique wrap design also provides an excellent custom fit.
• Excellent choice for patients who are not able to pull a knee sleeve brace over their feet
• Medial and lateral hinge straps provide excellent support
• Unique wrap design provides for an excellent custom fit
• Retail packaging available
Checkout Securely With:
When to use Gator Wrap Universal Hinged Knee Brace?
- Mild to moderate ligament joint pain
- Strains of the knee ligaments
- Provides support
- Stabilization and compression of the knee joint
Why choose Gator Wrap Knee Brace?
- Excellent for patients who are not able to pull a knee sleeve brace over their feet
- Medial and lateral hinge straps provide excellent knee support
- The unique wrap design provides for an excellent custom fit
- This orthopedic brace is suitable for both men and women
How to apply Gator Wrap?
- Unfasten the closure straps. Place the brace around the knee so that the hinges line up with the center of the knee cap on both sides of the leg, and secure the top closure.
- Secure the bottom closure using the Velcro tab. Keep the hinges aligned with the center of the knee and maintain a tight, snug fit.
- Feed the top closure strap through the corresponding D-ring harness and tighten it to finish a tight fitting. Follow the same procedure with the bottom closure strap.
- Fasten closures. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap.
- Wrap in a towel to remove excess water.
- Air dry away from heat.
- Wear as recommended.
- Always consult a physician when encountering persistent pain, discomfort, inflammation, or swelling.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT: If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
We, Advanced Orthopaedics, Inc, hereby warrant our manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship and in conformity with all standard applications in effect at the time of this letter. Our standard procedure dealing with manufacturing defaults is to repair or replace the product under the following conditions:
Our products are warrantied for a minimum of three months and up to six months depending on the type of product ordered. For additional details regarding the warranty length please contact our customer service line at 1877