Vive Wheelchair Rollator Hybrid Dual
WHEELCHAIR ROLLATOR HYBRID, ALUMINUM, 300LBS
WALK, RIDE AND REST
Versatile hybrid rollator wheelchair allows individuals to walk, ride and rest safely on any terrain, including grass, gravel, carpeting, and more
COMPACT FOLDABLE DESIGN
Folding frame easily fits in the trunk of a car and in compact storage areas
Features removable footrests and adjustable handles for a comfortable fit
DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM
Safely maneuver inclines with the ergonomic bicycle-style hand brakes and securely lock the wheels in place when seated for added stability
LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE FRAME
Constructed with durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum, the combination rollator transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds
Detachable shoulder bag safely stores a purse or wallet, electronic devices, medications, and more
Checkout Securely With:
- Base when open: 24” by 40”
- Adjustable Height: 33.25” to 38.25”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 8.25” by 40”
- Seat dimensions: 18” x 12”
- Seat Height from Ground: 21.75"
- Weight: 21lbs
- Materials: Lightweight Aluminum
- Weight Limit: 300lbs
How To Assemble:
- Open the wheelchair rollator frame until the seat is locked into position.
- Insert the height-adjustable handles into the frame, ensuring each snap button is visible.
- Insert the two rear wheels into the frame, ensuring each snap button is securely locked in the desired position.
- Insert front wheels into the frame, ensuring the holes on each piece are aligned.
- Insert a screw into each hole and attach it with a washer and a star bolt, so that the star bolt is oriented on the outside of the Wheelchair/Rollator.
- Attach the footrests.
- Attach the storage bag to the frame with the fastener loops.
How To Lock The Footrest In Place:
- Fold the footrest down.
- Gently pull the footrest around to the front.
- Push the footrest bar into the locking clip securely.
- Walker is equipped with a dual-wheel braking system
- To adjust the brakes, turn the cable adjuster located on the handbrake
Adjusting Handle Height:
- Handle height can be adjusted in 1” increments with the push pins located on the sides of the rollator.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
Returning an Item
You can expect a credit or refund, less a 25% restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the shipping cost and a 25% restocking fee.
All returns must first contact our Customer Service Department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for Approval.