Vive Suction Cup Reacher Grabber
32” OF ADDED REACH
Easily retrieve dropped items, reach high shelves and behind furniture
STRONG SUCTION CUP TIPS
Securely lifts objects up to 5 pounds, including smooth surfaces such as glass and metal
WIDE 4.5” JAW
Wide leaf-style jaw allows you to pick up cans, bottles, and mugs with ease
ERGONOMIC TRIGGER GRIP
Contoured rubberized handle for a comfortable and secure grip
LIGHTWEIGHT AND VERSATILE
Lightweight reacher is suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Constructed with corrosion-resistant aluminum for exceptional durability
Checkout Securely With:
- Reaching items on high shelving
- Retrieving dropped items
- Removing debris from yard
- Accessing hard to reach areas (under furniture and behind appliances)
- Jaw Width: 4.5"
- Length: 32"
- Brushed aluminum frame
- Rubber suction tips
- Molded rubber grip
- Suction cup reacher grabber
- 60-day guarantee
- UPC: 683405233428 (Individual), 818323024050 (2 Pack)
- Product Number: LVA1001 (Individual), LVA1001PAK2 (2 Pack)
Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
One year guarantee