Vive Shower Stool
Great for seniors, and those with balance issues, limited mobility, or chronic fatigue, the shower stool provides safe seating for showering independently
Measuring 14” at the base, the portable shower stool easily fits in most bathtubs and showers
WIDE TEXTURED SEAT
Lightly textured, the composite seat is 12.5” for a comfortable secure seat while showering
Seat height can be adjusted between 13.7” to 20.7” for a safe, customized experience for every individual
NONSLIP ANGLED BASE
Legs are capped with nonslip, anti-skid tips and are angled to provide greater stability and security
DURABLE LIGHTWEIGHT STOOL
Supporting up to 250 pounds, the frame is made with corrosion-resistant aluminum for exceptional durability
Checkout Securely With:
- Provides safe seating while showering independently
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Textured composite seat
- Adjustable height: 13.7” to 20.7”
- Seat width: 12.5”
- Base width: 13” to 14” depending on height adjustments
How To Assemble:
- Working on a flat surface, place the stool seat with the bottom facing you on the work surface.
- Starting with the leg frame with the concave surface on the underside, align the leg frame with the screw holes in the chair seat and fasten the outer holes with the hand knob screws and washers.
- Then, align the leg frame with the concave surface on the top surface with the remaining screw holes and secure the outer holes with the hand knob screws and washers.
- Attach the final hand screw knob and washer through the center hole, securing the entire frame in place.
- Adjust the legs to the desired height by depressing the push pin and gently pulling the leg extension out.
- Wipe down with a mild soap or disinfectant solution.
- Shower stool
- Lifetime guarantee
- UPC: 683405234050
- Product Number: LVA1007
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
- User Manual: Shower Stool
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
One year guarantee