Vive Folding Commode
Use at the bedside or as a toilet safety rail, the folding commode is a convenient option for seniors and those with limited mobility at home or on the go
COMPLETE PAIL SET
Generously sized, the 7.5-quart capacity pail includes a cover, splash guard, and carrying handle for added convenience
EASY TO CLEAN
Use with standard commode liners if desired and easily wipe down the entire commode with a disinfectant solution for cleanliness
Steel, corrosion-resistant frame with non-marking, non-slip, caps & padded handrails, supports up to 350 lbs and provides additional stability
Folding commode is easy to assemble without special tools
Seat height easily adjusts from 14.5” to 20” with locking pins for secure adjustments
Checkout Securely With:
- Freestanding foldable commode option for seniors, those with limited mobility, and those recovering from surgery or injury
- Coated steel frame
- Closed-cell foam handles
- Composite pail
- Adjustable height at the seat: 16.5” to 22.5”
- Adjustable height at the handrails: 24” to 30”
- Width at the base: 21.75”
- Width at the arm rails: 18”
- Depth: 19”
- Pail diameter: 13.75”
How To Assemble:
- Open the commode frame.
- Insert the front crossbar into the front legs until an audible click is heard.
- Turn the frame upside down, then insert each leg by depressing the push pins and sliding in place until an audible click is heard.
- Turn the frame right-side up, then insert the outward-facing backrest into the frame until an audible click is heard.
- Attach the toilet seat and lid.
- Lower the splash guard and commode bucket into the frame.
- Wipe down with disinfectant wipes or a similar solution
- Folding Commode
- 60-day guarantee
Product Number: LVA1038
Shipping Weight: 14.5 pounds
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
One year guarantee