Vive Bed Rail
SECURE BEDSIDE ASSISTANCE
Provides additional assistance getting into or out of bed following hip replacement surgery, back surgery, or another injury
FITS ANY BED
Versatile lightweight design works on the left or right side of any bed size from king to twin
Easily adjust from 16.5” to 20” to securely fit most frame and mattress combinations
Coated with a nonslip foam, the stability bar, and capped legs ensure the bed rail will not slide or tip for greater safety and security
COMFORTABLE PADDED HANDLE
Lined with soft, closed-cell foam for a comfortable and secure grip
Easy to assemble, adjust and install within minutes and folds flat for convenient storage
Checkout Securely With:
- Provides added stability for getting into or out of bed
- Coated Steel
- Closed-cell foam
- Adjustable leg height: 13” to 21”
- Adjustable handle height: 13” to 18”
- Handrail: 19”
How to Assemble:
- With pins facing outward insert the L-shaped base frames into the U-shaped base frame until you hear an audible click. Length can then be adjusted with the locking pins for the correct depth for your mattress size.
- Remove the lock pin collar tabs from the base frame. Adjust the support hand frame to your desired height and lock in the pin collar tabs.
- Attach leg extensions by depressing the locking pins and sliding them into place.
- Lift up the mattress and slide the base frame onto the box springs. The frame will rest between the mattress and box springs.
- Adjust the leg extensions to rest securely on the floor. The leg position is secure when you hear an audible click.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and mild detergent or disinfectant
- Bed Rail
- 60-day guarantee
Product Number: LVA1024
Shipping Weight: 1 pound
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
One year guarantee