Therabody Wave Vibrating Roller
The Wave Roller combines powerful vibration therapy and an innovative wave texture to deliver the most powerful, efficient full-body foam rolling experience. This Bluetooth® enabled vibrating foam roller allows you to connect to the Therabody app for personalized recovery routines, releasing tension and increasing mobility where you need it most.
Whether you're an avid foam roller or looking to round out your recovery routine, Wave Roller is a versatile way to meet your body's needs, providing a smooth, quiet roll with just the right amount of pressure.
Wave Roller’s asymmetrical, wave-shaped grooves provide the texture and traction needed to apply optimal pressure across areas of the body with varying surface areas, like the hip and upper back.
Checkout Securely With:
At Therabody, we’re committed to finding more solutions to change the way you move. The Wave Roller is a Bluetooth® enabled, vibrating foam roller.
The Wave Roller can be used to accelerate your warm-up and recovery, increase blood flow, enhance mobility, and release tension at any time. Stay connected and access customized routines with our Therabody app integration. The Wave Roller and Theragun Percussive Therapy devices are even more effective together.
Using the Wave Roller
- To turn on the Wave Roller, firmly press and hold the power button for 1-2 seconds.
- Wave Roller will start on the lowest of the five settings. To increase speed, short press the plus button until the desired speed is active.
- Place the device under the treatment area gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
- To turn off the Wave Roller, firmly press and hold the power button until the device turns off.
Wave Roller Features
- 5 Speed Settings - Controlled through the app or on the device
- 3-Hour Battery Life - Longer battery life for sustained use without worrying about charging
- Hypo-Allergenic EVA High-Density Foam - An innovative material offering full-body support
- 12 Inches Long - Designed for full-body use on a variety of body types
- Bluetooth® Connectivity - Seamlessly pairs with the Therabody App for speed control and customized routines.
Wave Roller, Deluxe Carrying Bag, and Power Adapter
Multi-Device Wireless Charger
12.0 in x 5.1 in
(30 cm x 13 cm)
Hypo-allergenic EVA high-density foam
Battery Life and Charge Time
12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
1-Year Limited Warranty
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
This Therabody Limited Product Warranty (“Limited Warranty”) applies to the Therabody products set forth below and is given by Therabody, Inc. and its affiliates (“Therabody”) to the individual purchaser of products solely when purchased through an authorized retail partner or directly from Therabody. Therabody warrants that the Therabody-branded products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Therabody’s published guidelines for the time periods set forth below (the “Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period will commence on the original date of purchase of the product from Therabody or an authorized retail partner. Any local consumer law rights for non-conforming products remain unaffected. Please note that by using a Therabody product, each purchaser agrees to be bound by the Warranty as set out below. For any warranty issues, please reach out to us by phone or chat anytime. All Limited Warranty services must be authorized and performed by Therabody or a service provider authorized by Therabody.
- Wave Roller: 1 year