Sunny Health & Fitness Pre-Programmed Elliptical Trainer
No two fitness journeys are the same; The Sunny Health & Fitness Electric Motorized Elliptical Trainer SF-E320001 allows you to progress and train at your own pace and the way you like. Target your upper body, and lower body, or opt for a total body workout. Electro-magnetic resistance with fitness programs, upper body handlebars, and an advanced performance monitor gives you the necessary tools to focus and reach your goals.
Checkout Securely With:
- Stay informed and up to date on your fitness. The monitor displays: speed, RPM, time, distance, odometer, calories, WATT, heart rate, target heart rate, program, and level.
- A change of pace is just a push of a button away with electromagnetic resistance. Cycle through 16 progressive resistance levels to push your full-body workouts to the limit!
- 18 inches of stride length promotes exercise efficiency and low-impact workouts. Get a total body workout that is friendly to your bones and joints.
- Place your tablet, phone, or other mobile devices to stay connected. Follow along online with our Sunny Health & Fitness trainers for certified fitness tips, advice, and lessons.
FULL MOTION ARMS
- Get a complete and total body workout using the upper body swing arms.
- Monitor and maintain goal heart rate. The steadier & more prolonged elevated heart rate is during a workout, the more fat is burned.
- Bottle holder keeps your favorite beverage within arm's length! No need to stop to sip.
- Foam-padded handlebars deliver a comfortable ride and allow for multiple hand positions.
NON-SLIP FOOT PEDALS
- Keep your feet moving safely with the Sunny Health & Fitness Foot pedals. Textured non-slip pedals accommodate all sizes.
- Tilt and roll for use or away for easy storage with convenient transport wheels.
- Never have a wobbly or shaky elliptical workout again with the SF-E320001 Elliptical’s floor stabilizers
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
60 Day Guarantee