Strongback Excrusion12S+AB Lightweight Folding Transport Wheelchair
- Award-winning, exclusive, ergonomically curved frame design
- Smaller frame, lower to the ground, makes this model more comfortable for smaller people
- Posture support technology prevents slouching and back pain to create the most comfortable wheelchair on the market
- Includes attendant brakes
- Ultra-lightweight, compact, foldable
- Heavy-duty 300-pound weight capacity for superior quality and durability
- Swing away detachable footrests; armrests designed to fit under desks and tables
- 12-inch rear wheel for ease of use outdoors and on rougher terrain
- Shipping is FREE! anywhere in the contiguous USA. For Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and all other areas, please call or e-mail for a shipping cost quote.
Checkout Securely With:
- 12-inch rear wheels for in- and outdoor use
- Size (unfolded): 39 x 25 x 35 inches
- Size (folded): 25 x 14 x 27.5 inches
- Net Weight: 17.8 lbs (without footrests)
- Total Weight: 20 lbs
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
The frame of your new Strongback Mobility wheelchair is guaranteed for 2 years against defects in manufacturing and materials. The seat, footrests and other auxiliary parts are guaranteed for 12 months. The warranty does not cover defects or deterioration due to normal wear or damage due to misuse, alteration, tampering, negligence, accidents, unauthorized repair or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Strongback Mobility.
In order to activate your warranty you must send a photo of the defective part and the chairs serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org. If Strongback Mobility determines that it is a faulty part and you are within the 12-month time frame, Strongback Mobility will send you a replacement part free of charge. If Strongback Mobility determines that it is a faulty frame and you are within the 2-year warranty time frame, you will be given the choice of a new chair if ordered through this website, or a full refund.
If there is a problem with the frame, you must contact us at email@example.com to get a return authorization number. Be prepared to provide us with proof of purchase including name and date, order number, as well as a description and photo(s) of the defect.
It is important to remember that returns will only be accepted with prior authorization. Please DO NOT SEND your chair to Strongback Mobility LLC without a return authorization. Any returns received by our warehouse without an issued return authorization will be ineligible for a STRONGBACK refund and will be returned to you at your expense.
If, after inspection, the product is deemed defective, it will be replaced free of charge or you will be issued a full refund. The inspection process usually takes 7-10 days after the product reaches the warehouse.